Report - Extension of Stay Retirement - Phuket

I successfully completed my extension of stay today based on retirement at Phuket Town Immigration. Basically, business as usual but some additional requirements.

Firstly, it was very busy. I arrived at 9:15, had my docs reviewed by the farang volunteers and received my number for the queue. My number was called about 10 AM and I went to see the immigration dude who was perhaps having a bad day.
Notwithstanding I ended up providing him with the following based on my circumstances:

- Form TM 7

- Copies (signed) passport pages – Main / Non-O visa / Departure Card / PLUS - last Extension / last 90 day check-in / entry stamp (new requirements)

- Copy of lease (signed) - name / phone number of landlord (new requirement in Phuket)

- Embassy letter confirming monthly income

- Copy of home country ATM

- 2” photo

- 1,900 B

I received my receipt for payment and was asked to wait for my passport. I received my passport at 10:55, double checked to make sure I actually had my extension and I was out the door. Longer process than previous years with some extra requirements but otherwise, no problems or hassles.

Thanks for the report!

Copy of home country ATM???

My government pension is deposited monthly in my Canadian bank account and TH immigration wants to know how I obtain those funds locally, i.e. with my Canadian bank ATM card. Sorry, I wasn't clear about that.