Where to hunt?

No matter where, networking remains the single best way to find a position. More people I know have gotten positions by sitting next to the right person on an airplane than sitting at a recruitment desk.

You don't even bother to tell us what your field is but if it is a profession, then I would expect there are some organizations you could join, events to attend, hands to shake.

If you want to find a expat job here, you really have to work for it. You won't find it in the classifieds.

• Like 1

No matter where, networking remains the single best way to find a position. More people I know have gotten positions by sitting next to the right person on an airplane than sitting at a recruitment desk.

You don't even bother to tell us what your field is but if it is a profession, then I would expect there are some organizations you could join, events to attend, hands to shake.

If you want to find a expat job here, you really have to work for it. You won't find it in the classifieds.

You have hit the nail on the head there. Its all about Networking parties in Asia