Buying TV's Fridges etc in bulk, where in Thailand?

KhunKevin

Hello all
I have a huge shopping list for a friend of mine who is building a small 28 room condo, he has asked me to organise all furnishings for all rooms.
Now i am not having too many problems finding furniture, i live in Chiang Mai the handicraft center of Thailand, but i am finding it difficult with the electrical goods.
I have gone online and i am currently in contact with Lazada, Sony in Thailand & Samsung in Chonburi. I have never had to deal with so many items before and what i am thinking is maybe there is someone out there in Thai Visa land that has had to go through this process and can give me a few tips.
Not that i think its important but the condo is in the south of Thailand, the reason i don't believe its important is that i have already organised transport.
I would very grateful if someone could come to my aid.
Many thanks in advance
Kevin

biggrin.png

Choose the brand you want and call up their office asking for a project pricing, normally every brand will have project manager to offer you. Another way is to go to homepro or homework expo in Bangkok, they will have discount item and even negotiable during the show.

• Like 1