tourist visa exempt

Hello!

I went to Thailand in May(for 30 days) this year. I want to go there again in October. Im not gonna do visa, cause I just can get an exempt upon arival. 1st question: may there be any problems in airport with getting this stamp? 2nd: can I extend my staying in Thailand in immigration office? I gonna find a job there, so it may take more than 30 days

That is about visa exempt entry as you asked.

If you find a job you apply for a work permit, if approved will receive a Letter of Approval. With that and company paperwork you go to a nearby country to get a non-immigrant B visa. After you have the visa you will receive the actual work permit and can start working.

Edited by paz

"There is no problem,..."

Is that good advice? No concern that without a visa or ticket leaving the country within 30 days that he might not be allowed to board the airline to fly here?

I'd be guessing, but the airlines might start paying more attention to things like that with all that's going on here.

"There is no problem,..."

Is that good advice? No concern that without a visa or ticket leaving the country within 30 days that he might not be allowed to board the airline to fly here?

I'd be guessing, but the airlines might start paying more attention to things like that with all that's going on here.

The question was not about boarding a plane, was about entering Thailand visa exempt - answered above to OP's satisfaction, sorry if you doesn't satisfy you too.

You did not mention your nationality, but if you qualify for a 30-day visa-exempt entry, starting 29 August 2014 you can get a a 30-day extension of stay. Nevertheless, I suggest that you get a tourist visa, as the airline would be justified to deny you boarding if you have no visa and no confirmed flight out of Thailand within 30 days from your arrival. At any rate, the tourist visa will cost you less than the 30-day extension of stay.

Im Russian, so we have right to stay in Yhailand up to 30 days without visa. I was interested if there can be any problems cause of my staying in Thailand in May this year. And if I can get stay extention.

You can, but as Maestro suggested, tourist visa is cheaper - about Bt 1,000 versus extension 1,900.