Pattaya Police undercover prostitution sting at South Pattaya Massage Shop

webfact

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not all massage places are offering sex. There are some serious hard working people trained in thai massage so it's a shame that we only hear about stories like this from Pattaya.

Edited by balo

This must be a mistake. I've lived in Pattaya for 28 years, but never say any sign of prostitution.

Surely you're bored of it by now!?!

No, he is very likely just blind, deaf and has lost is sense of smell! wink.pngtongue.png

• Like 1

More posts removed. Please, everyone note this forum rule

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

Two undercover operatives gave two of the workers 2,000 Baht each in exchange for sexual services in 2nd floor rooms.

The operatives gave signals to Police as soon as the money was handed over and the workers agreed to have sex for money.

Since everyone who has been to Pattaya and knows what it is like there. Rule # 1 never pay in advance.

So maybe there is a lot not being said in this article. Like maybe this place was making you pay before and not providing quality private massages?

Also, 2000 baht is rather steep when a beautiful, young, sexy stripper is out with you all night will cost this much. I'm inclined to think that complaints where filed against this place which in turn caused the Police (hehehe) to intervene and slap a prostitution charge against them.

How can anyone expect this event to be anything but an object of ridicule and disdain?

Around here? Not possible. Hence we get to enjoy the usual feeding frenzy.

But it's really so completely insignificant that it merits no comment at all.

So, local police found a massage parlor in Pattaya that is a front for prostitution? It would have been newsworthy if they had discovered in this city a decent massage shop that is not one (front for prostitution) and that only provides good regular Thai massages!

There are many genuine massage establishments that don't offer "extras, granted in the minority, but it's also not fair to say that all are the same.

By the way, you could say that all of us that work are prostetutes, we all work for money, just different "specialities" :-)

Better get on the management track, man.

wilcopops, on 25 Aug 2014 - 09:46, said:

Rather than showing that the authorities are concerned about prostitution or exploitation of women, this only goes to raise questions about the validity of their policies.

Surely they must realise that to single out one business in a town like Pattaya can only lead to a perception that corruption of some form must have been involved?

perhaps the newspaper could ask those involved why they singled out this one establishment?

lol...wilcopops, we all know, or at least should know, the media NEVER asks the "why" question.

They should go to ibar, insomnia, Jp bar, mixxed, lucifer, red car.. It's full every night of freelance prostitutes and do " undercover" operations there !! Oh I forgot to mention all the beer bars and the gogo bars where u can " barfine" a girl lol...

Steady on mate! What are you going to do if they shut all of these places down! Spend all of your time and money in church? blink.pngfacepalm.gifwai.gif

Having lived in Jomtien for several years...and having a propensity for an enjoyable massage at least once per week...I can tell you from experience that at least half of the massage parlors I went to were fronts for prostitution...some girls even seemed offended if you actually told them you needed a massage first...and talk about the other later...

One soi full of massage parlors in Pattaya City specializes in oral...

Jomtien soi X has attractive young women that all specialize in oral...

So I do not believe one must go "undercover" to expose prostitution in the Pattaya...Jomtien area...

Condo massage parlor...prostitution against the rules...yet they will go to your room to give a massage...;and strip off their clothing before saying hello...

I don't believe it. I am going to massage shop and ask for massage and then said that I don't want any sex act the girl is very disappointed.

Dont know where the soi"X" is with so many premises offering the exta service refered to, but personally I nver liked these reading/speaking tests at school-- so I am a bit suprised that they seem to be in demand--- although the ones in French were notnot too bad.

it was nothing to do with the fact that this massage shop is mostly used by arabic speakers who are probably mostly muslim? i mean, dont take this the wrong way but surely those strictly religious people would be apalled and deeply offended if they were to enter looking for a massage and being offered the sins of the flesh.......i thought that kind of thing was forbidden in their rule book???

Is this another 'Change' that is happening in Thailand.

Arrests made on the basis of prostitution in a massage parlour, first time I hear of that in those many years in Thailand...

Before, some arrests made of Ladyboys looking for business alongside beaches, but more like nuisance labeled as 'prostitution arrests'.

it was nothing to do with the fact that this massage shop is mostly used by arabic speakers who are probably mostly muslim? i mean, dont take this the wrong way but surely those strictly religious people would be apalled and deeply offended if they were to enter looking for a massage and being offered the sins of the flesh.......i thought that kind of thing was forbidden in their rule book???

Why don't you give it a rest?

What do they think is going on in Soi 6?

What do they think is going on in pattaya more like

The whole thing is laughable really

For years I have thought they needed to change the name of bangkok

It's a well suited name for that city

• Like 1

Having lived in Jomtien for several years...and having a propensity for an enjoyable massage at least once per week...I can tell you from experience that at least half of the massage parlors I went to were fronts for prostitution...some girls even seemed offended if you actually told them you needed a massage first...and talk about the other later...

One soi full of massage parlors in Pattaya City specializes in oral...

Jomtien soi X has attractive young women that all specialize in oral...

So I do not believe one must go "undercover" to expose prostitution in the Pattaya...Jomtien area...

Condo massage parlor...prostitution against the rules...yet they will go to your room to give a massage...;and strip off their clothing before saying hello...

Soi X is that Soi 10?

probably soi 5 or 6, where yellow house is/was once the working place of pattaya;s most successful (thanks to recommendations off other forums)

massage parlour lady, thankfully i got her before she retired, simply amazing

Edited by wotaplonker

So, local police found a massage parlor in Pattaya that is a front for prostitution? It would have been newsworthy if they had discovered in this city a decent massage shop that is not one (front for prostitution) and that only provides good regular Thai massages!

There are many genuine massage establishments that don't offer "extras, granted in the minority, but it's also not fair to say that all are the same.

By the way, you could say that all of us that work are prostetutes, we all work for money, just different "specialities" :-)

No you couldn't. The specialties would have to be sexual in nature for the work to be prostitution.