Young girls should be taught to be more independent

michaeltheR

I am glad that Thai people do not stone their women for marrying against their parents wishes,

in some sort of honor killing. I dated lots of women in my country, but because I did not own a house

or a new fancy or sports car, and did not earn over 100 thousand a year, they were not at all interested

in the likes of me. In Thailand I was almost a millionaire, so My chances improved a lot.

My only mistake was meeting a woman who has 3 sisters, and 2 of them were single, now

3 sisters out of the 4 of them live in our house, the other sister lives across the city.

You don't marry a Thai woman, you marry the family! Buyer beware!

Stargeezer

Make a move on the sister's, either way you win.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad that Thai people do not stone their women for marrying against their parents wishes,

in some sort of honor killing. I dated lots of women in my country, but because I did not own a house

or a new fancy or sports car, and did not earn over 100 thousand a year, they were not at all interested

in the likes of me. In Thailand I was almost a millionaire, so My chances improved a lot.

My only mistake was meeting a woman who has 3 sisters, and 2 of them were single, now

3 sisters out of the 4 of them live in our house, the other sister lives across the city.

You don't marry a Thai woman, you marry the family! Buyer beware!

Stargeezer

Make a move on the sister's, either way you win.

Just wondering. Is it against Thai culture to have a few sisters bearing children from the same man? At the same time?

Edited by Aree Wongwanlee