Homeless Swede found on Bangkok street

webfact

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plenty of Thai somewhat more deserving though, nobody forced him to come here did they

And he have been coming here 3 times since November. After buying all those expensive tickets he like to have one free....................

Your ignorant cynicism is not surprising given your previous posts where you posted false allegations.

It really is amazing that after making some foolish false statements, you still feel the need to be so mean spirited about something you obviously no nothing about......what really is the motivation I wonder? Can't you at least begrudgingly be happy that someone who no doubt made some mistakes has a another chance rather than potentially dying on the streets in a foreign land?

I'm still waiting for you to reply to post #207 which highlights the fact that you can't read information correctly let alone be accurate when referring to it. You were invited to respond but have avoided doing so. Someone with a degree of credibility would at least acknowledge their obvious mistake but instead you continue with more uninformed cynicism.

Cynicism :) I like to hear from you now. What are you saying.....he is back and doing the same thing on the streets in Bangkok again. I bet you like to collect money for another ticket and a new hotel for him again. I'm waiting to hear from you..............

• Like 1

Unbelievable that he is back and doing the same thing again. Then we know he just liked to fool people and get Money the last time. Incredible......

Did the homeless Swede return to go drinkin' and partyin' with the homeless German?

German beggar spends donated cash drinkin' and partyin' in Pattaya

Probably ;) they will fit perfect together

Plenty of Thai somewhat more deserving though, nobody forced him to come here did they

And he have been coming here 3 times since November. After buying all those expensive tickets he like to have one free....................

Your ignorant cynicism is not surprising given your previous posts where you posted false allegations.

It really is amazing that after making some foolish false statements, you still feel the need to be so mean spirited about something you obviously no nothing about......what really is the motivation I wonder? Can't you at least begrudgingly be happy that someone who no doubt made some mistakes has a another chance rather than potentially dying on the streets in a foreign land?

I'm still waiting for you to reply to post #207 which highlights the fact that you can't read information correctly let alone be accurate when referring to it. You were invited to respond but have avoided doing so. Someone with a degree of credibility would at least acknowledge their obvious mistake but instead you continue with more uninformed cynicism.

Cynicism smile.png I like to hear from you now. What are you saying.....he is back and doing the same thing on the streets in Bangkok again. I bet you like to collect money for another ticket and a new hotel for him again. I'm waiting to hear from you..............

And you now are.......

He is back? Mmmm, are you sure about that or are you yet again making a fool of yourself by making more false statements in order to make up for last time when you were making false allegations because you couldn't read plain english?

Whoever that is in the pic posted it is not him. I state that having actually met him but if you actually took the time you would have compared the previous pic of him with whoever this one is and seen that they are not the same person.

So do you have any evidence that he is back AND begging? Being back is not a crime after all as he does have a legal case to pursue to recover his money....

I don't know about the ignorant cynicism. The Swedish man is back in Bangkok again and have been here at least since last month. Same style same things but now in Khaosan road instead

The same offer as above is extended to you.

Just because you posted a pic with no link or other info of some white guy that looks similar doesn't mean what you may desperately want it to mean.

Perhaps, you and lasse (who never bothered to reply to post #207 but chose to ignore the fact that he made false allegations base on an inability to read) can put your collective IQ together and actually post some evidence that the guy is 1) Back in Thailand, and 2) living on the streets.

I wouldn't be concerned if he was back - he does have matters to attend to in Thailand at some point. I obviously would be concerned if he was back and begging the same I'd be concerned for any begging in a foreign country.

FYI, I contacted my Swedish friend that helped him and asked him to check this thread. He called back and said that he laughed out loud when he saw the pic as it clearly was not the man he, and others, helped. Is that guy in the pic even begging or just some tourist after some drinks?

I guess some people really are so petty and mean that they need to stoop to desperate measures to be able to support their cynical world view. And again, you may wish to read what I wrote previously in post #230 @ para 4 and 9 and reflect a little.

Here, I did the super challenging task of placing the two pics of two different guys in the same thread for you.....

Clearly Sweden is a wonderful country when you can have major cosmetic surgery with a new nose job, get your check bones reduced and adjust the size of the cranium! (I so, so wanted to make a pun there but I'm trying to be polite....)

Seriously, the intellectual capacity of some desperate people willing to make fools of themselves makes even the below average Thai police investigation look highly professional!

x051.jpg.pagespeed.ic.FVI4cpmOK3.webp

post-197338-0-85317400-1415900852_thumb.

I don't know about the ignorant cynicism. The Swedish man is back in Bangkok again and have been here at least since last month. Same style same things but now in Khaosan road instead

The same offer as above is extended to you.

Just because you posted a pic with no link or other info of some white guy that looks similar doesn't mean what you may desperately want it to mean.

Perhaps, you and lasse (who never bothered to reply to post #207 but chose to ignore the fact that he made false allegations base on an inability to read) can put your collective IQ together and actually post some evidence that the guy is 1) Back in Thailand, and 2) living on the streets.

I wouldn't be concerned if he was back - he does have matters to attend to in Thailand at some point. I obviously would be concerned if he was back and begging the same I'd be concerned for any begging in a foreign country.

FYI, I contacted my Swedish friend that helped him and asked him to check this thread. He called back and said that he laughed out loud when he saw the pic as it clearly was not the man he, and others, helped. Is that guy in the pic even begging or just some tourist after some drinks?

I guess some people really are so petty and mean that they need to stoop to desperate measures to be able to support their cynical world view. And again, you may wish to read what I wrote previously in post #230 @ para 4 and 9 and reflect a little.

He is back. Or when these pics where taken last month october. Many threads, pics and comments about it on Swedish forums here. Also a few Swedish people that spoked with him.

• Like 2

Here, I did the super challenging task of placing the two pics of two different guys in the same thread for you.....

Clearly Sweden is a wonderful country when you can have major cosmetic surgery with a new nose job, get your check bones reduced and adjust the size of the cranium! (I so, so wanted to make a pun there but I'm trying to be polite....)

Seriously, the intellectual capacity of some desperate people willing to make fools of themselves makes even the below average Thai police investigation look highly professional!

Either you are in on the scam ? Or you are making a fool out of yourself Lakegeneve. Many people in the Swedish forums have even spoken with him. He has the same name and look the same. And come from the same part of Sweden. And you claim the checkbones look thinner !! ha ha what a joke

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

051.jpg

xpost-197338-0-85317400-1415900852_thumb

Looks like the same guy to me. Really dont understand your comments

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

051.jpg

Yes you are right. It's the same guy.

• Like 1

Hello Swedish board members.

The thing reminds me of a situation I knew during the mid nineties.

A Swedish guy named Ulla always spent the winter in Hua Hin, where he was more or less drinking around the clock.

I was told that coming back to Sweden, of course in a bad condition, he was always whisked off to a hospital immediately after arriving at Arlanda airport, Stockholm. He was always made to stay in hospital for several months. But in Sweden (I was told) hospitals are free, and you keep receiving the social security benefits when you are there. So after being discharged from the hospital he could fly straight back to Bangkok, and do it all over again. I was told that the "Thai Ulla" case was pretty well known in Sweden, Swedish authorities being irritated about it, but unable to do anything.

Hello Swedish board members.

The thing reminds me of a situation I knew during the mid nineties.

A Swedish guy named Ulla always spent the winter in Hua Hin, where he was more or less drinking around the clock.

I was told that coming back to Sweden, of course in a bad condition, he was always whisked off to a hospital immediately after arriving at Arlanda airport, Stockholm. He was always made to stay in hospital for several months. But in Sweden (I was told) hospitals are free, and you keep receiving the social security benefits when you are there. So after being discharged from the hospital he could fly straight back to Bangkok, and do it all over again. I was told that the "Thai Ulla" case was pretty well known in Sweden, Swedish authorities being irritated about it, but unable to do anything.

I don't really belive this story.

1. A person named Ulla would be a woman and not a man.

2. Staying in a hospital is not free. But the cost is low. And there is no way you can stay in a hospital for several months without being very sick. Even those people that are very very very sick have problems doing that

3 If getting social security, it would go to the hospital bill first

Edited by bangkoklasse

051.jpg

It's the same person. Lakegeneve will try anything now that he was wrong

• Like 1

Either you are in on the scam ? Or you are making a fool out of yourself Lakegeneve. Many people in the Swedish forums have even spoken with him. He has the same name and look the same. And come from the same part of Sweden. And you claim the checkbones look thinner !! ha ha what a joke

You were asked to provide evidence, you have not done so. Pointing to other forums without even posting links is not evidence.

There are forums stating that aliens are running the US government and where MH 370 is located, are we meant to believe those as well??

I appreciate that the threshold of "truth" and "facts" is akin to a 5 yr old for some like you on TV but most of us are objective and require a compelling level of evidence. It is a threshold that is much higher than chinese whispers and deluded internet detectives

God forbid if you should ever be in a position of determining anothers fate .......if you can't provide any evidence then you are just making a fool of yourself yet again.

Why is he back ? How could he afford the flight ticket ? What about a valid visa ?

You can get a one way ticket from Sweden for about 10k baht with Norweigian air. And he can stay one or two months without visa. And why worry about return ticket and visa when he know lakegeneva and others will pay the overstay and return ticket.

This from the guy who can't read and isn't bothered with facts. Who didn't ever respond to the fact that he made libelous and false allegations that were completely wrong.

Clearly, you can't read because you would know I never provide a single baht in helping this guy previously

Please try to make yourself seem like a person of some intellect and provide some evidence supporting your latest claim rather than attempting to desperately cover for your previous false allegations which you never addressed - though you were invited to do so. Obviously because you were completely wrong and couldn't admit that fact.

051.jpg

It's the same person. Lakegeneve will try anything now that he was wrong

So this is what constitutes evidence for those that have no regard for facts or accuracy;

1) Find an undated internet picture of a guy on KSR who looks similar,

2) Make the claim that is is the same guy even though there are obvious differences,

3) Ask your friend who previously made himself look foolish before by making false allegations to agree with you,

4) Convince 1 or 2 other posters that it is the same guy and...

5) Hey presto! Your unfounded assertion becomes 'fact' given your need to desperate prove something .

Furthermore, the khunerik and bangklasses playbook involves not ever addressing or responding to inconsistencies or flaws in your assertion. And never admit to the fact that you made false and incorrect statements previously (just pretend it didn't happen). Keep espousing the same dribble until a few more people believe it.

Remember, what you have stated is that, based on the pic this is the same guy AND he is begging - which the pic does not show.

In the past, due to the ignorant mob this is how innocent people were convicted. Thankfully, in most places there is the requirement for facts and evidence but of course this is the internet and everything that people post must be true..........whistling.gif

Unbelievable that he is back and doing the same thing again. Then we know he just liked to fool people and get Money the last time. Incredible......

Did the homeless Swede return to go drinkin' and partyin' with the homeless German?

German beggar spends donated cash drinkin' and partyin' in Pattaya

There is another thread about the German. He is in Denmark and do his begging now

Swedish people have been speaking with him in the street and confirm it. And you still claim you are right....ha ha ha what a joke. There are at least two threads about him in the Swedish forum confirming it.

I have checked the threads about him in the Swedish forum. And you are of course right bangkoklasse. I'm sure lakegeneve also know that he is wrong. But he can't admit it. Too much loose of face for him

• Like 1

Swedish people have been speaking with him in the street and confirm it. And you still claim you are right....ha ha ha what a joke. There are at least two threads about him in the Swedish forum confirming it.

Look just face it, you haven't even linked anything let alone the two threads that you allege prove something because a bunch of people supposedly posted something.

And it is amazing how two 'different members' post in the same manner reinforcing each other but use the same manner of expression every time 'they' post.

You still have NOT PROVIDED SHRED OF EVIDENCE....nor responded on point to anything in the past.