Tv Ears

murni

Maybe I am an ignorant savage, but what are TV ears?

For most entertainment related hardware try NEO Entertainment Gallery on fourth floor of Airport Plaza. If they don't stock it, they will know who does.

Having Googled "TV Ears", it seems they are a product for the hearing impaired and I have never seen any in Thailand. So I'm afraid I do not know what to suggest, although you can get wireless headphones from Pantip and Com Plaza among other places, and a cheap amp from Amorn, at Icon Plaza next to Com Plaza.

Seems easy to make an equivalent yourself!

Maybe I am an ignorant savage, but what are TV ears?

I think I must be too :o Rabbit ears will improve reception of the signal, but.....We miss considerable parts of the dialogue on DVD & VCDs & TV Ears corrects this. DVD players are hard wired in other words wired directly to the TV and should never give a problem. Am I missing something? :D

I think that the problem lies, not with the OP's hearing ability, but with the quality of audio reproduction on a lot of the DVD's

We miss considerable parts of the dialogue on DVD & VCDs There is nothing wrong with my hearing, but I often miss parts as well. Maybe it might be time to invest in some new audio equipment :o

According to Googled info, Rabbit ears consist of a pair of headphones, wirelessly connected to an amp sitting beside the TV. The amp is hard-wired to the stereo output of the TV or the DVD player.

Should be easy to make oneself from cheaply available equipment.