Football Players Needed

We are looking for new players for upcoming season starting 30th September 2006.

The team is based at Woodstock on Thonglor Soi 13 sponsorship is already in place and Woodstock have put forward several benefits for players including discount cards and potential additional sponsorship from a beer manufacturer, training and friendlies are to be confirmed but the intention is to start training in August at a location to be confirmed. We are currently seeking players for most positions and a coach or player coach whose duties would be to deal with football related issues only, tactics training etc.

The aim is to play good football and have fun, politics have no place in the squad, the aim is to have fun and build a successful team with good team spirit and an opportunity to meet new people in BKK.

Due to the sponsorship already secured subs will be used for the good of the team i.e. end of season party and Pattaya away trip.

• 2 weeks later...

davemcg,

I'm interested. I will be relocating to Bangkok on end of August and my office is located at Thonglor Soi 13 too....

cheers,

Simon

Does the coach or player coach get any salary ?

Aye right! :D You may get a few free beers. If you are lucky!! :o

• 3 weeks later...