Where to buy fittings for PEX flexible hotwater piping?

MESmith

I need to fit a "oneway valve" in a length of PEX piping in my roof space. Original fitting of hot water tank & pipes done 8 years ago by solar heater company from Bangkok.

Anyone know where they sell fittings that can be used with this type of pipe. Has to withstand VERY hot water.

Thanks in advance.

There is (was?) a solar shop on the side road paralleling the Super Hwy, from Lotus Khamtieng to the Chotana intersection.

Located about one-third the way along, amidst a gaggle of newish shophouses. They were selling the vacuum-type panels along with the opaque white PEX hot-water piping etc needed to hook them into one's house. I had only once before seen the solar panels at Global House prior to its burning down - not since. Good luck...

There is (was?) a solar shop on the side road paralleling the Super Hwy, from Lotus Khamtieng to the Chotana intersection.

Located about one-third the way along, amidst a gaggle of newish shophouses. They were selling the vacuum-type panels along with the opaque white PEX hot-water piping etc needed to hook them into one's house. I had only once before seen the solar panels at Global House prior to its burning down - not since. Good luck...

Thanks, I'll have a look next time I'm over that way.

Anyone know the location of other solar heater sellers/installers?