Triple entry tourist visa

Ok... So I've got my triple entry tourist visa from the Uk, we fly out on the 4th sept. Can someone please explain how this is applied (in laymans terms) so I get to swampy, show passport, I'm presuming they stamp it for 90 days?? When the 90 days is due to expire do I then have to do a border run or can I get it extended within thailand?

Many thanks

You will get 60 days for each entry that can be extended for 30 days at immigration.

To use your 2nd and 3rd entry you need to to leave the country. enter another country and the re-enter the country. You can just be out of the country for few minutes it you want to.

The only thing you to watch for is that you do the 3rd entry before the enter before date on your visa.

I been coming to Thailand every year for the last 25 years I always obeyed the rules and conditions of the visa.Last November done a double entry tourist Visa in London. Gave me 60 days at Bangkok airport came January went for a week to the Philippines, went to Manila airport to go back to Thailand and the check in desk told me that I had no visa for Thailand and cannot go. I explained to her that it is a double entry and I only gone out once from Thailand and as you can see on the passport there is 2 entries and got out the airline ticket and show it to her that I came for 4 months holiday. Anyway she let me through and got to Bangkok same story again that I have no visa to enter and that the 2nd entry was cancelled when I came in to Thailand the first time in November show her the airline ticket and explained same as before and then she said why do you come for 4 months to Thailand every year I said to her I have a daughter here and if you can find somebody to support her you won't see me for dust, she looked in my eyes for a few seconds and let me in on 60 days, Well and dandy now came March going back to London immigration Bangkok gave him the passport and he starting shouting (Me Die Me Die) Cannot Cannot I said Tamay Me Die and he called the supervisor to check this passport. After a lot of explaining that I am not an immigration officer and I don't work in the airport and if I do I make sure I do my job properly. Then he said OK OK and he let me in. It was aggravation from start to finish. Amazing Thailand for real.