How much should I pay for a bunch of roses on Sukumvit near Robin Hood / Dubliner ?

RichardThailand

If you go to the flower market on the bottom side of Suankularb Wittayalai there is a street with nothing but flowers. Bus 73 from mrt Hualalongpong exit 3. Stops at river, walk inland by road 7min. Return by same.

Excellent answer.....if the OP had asked the question, "Where can I buy flowers in Bangkok?" Unfortunately, the OP didn't ask that question.

• Like 2

Yes, sort of thought the guy was honestly looking for flowers and going to be in area. But it does indeed appear he wants to shower prosti's with flowers - as cheaply as possible.

Forgive me.

Girls want monee not flowers fool. I've literally see women in beer bars toss entire bouqets of flowers in the bin after punters left the bar.

Ah, you sentimentalist...how sweet.

About 20 THB for 10 at Chiang Mai Gate Market.....except on Valentines day. I'll buy a single for 10 THB occasionally and put it in an empty beer bottle for my bar hostess; seems to go over pretty well. Definitely try to avoid dealing with child labor, there are many legitimate flower businesses.

So why not take my advice and go buy your true love some fresh, proper flowers instead of dicking around in the worst part of town?

Welcome

I thank you for your advice and would like to check out the other areas that sell flowers.

As for being the worst part of town the place was just outside the Robin Hood Bar. Is that the worst part of town? I know it's not great but so far in our trip we have completely avoided any of the bar / massage areas and picked that area as our hotel is just a few minutes from the BTS.

Seriously where do you consider is one of the best parts of town to stay. I'm looking for an area close to a mall and with local coffee shops and nice restaurants. Some place where I'm not so likely to get run over by one of the motorbikes that loves to drive on the sidewalk.

Thanks