Why can't I be gay?

Costas2008

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to be the rumer steward,,,

costas is gay,,,, well he is today,,,,,,, calm down JT,,,,

There is another GAY on here other than Costas. Give me a kiss and I'll tell you who it is. 555555

• Like 1

That’s understandable, but what I can’t understand is the reaction of the TVF members when I post a funny comment, again to reiterate, according to my opinion, “funny”.

Oh a few reasons, firstly, for example, British humour flies over the head of US guys, and US humor, seems unfunny to Brits. That likely applies between a lot of different nationalities. Then we get to the demographics of TV members. Mostly a grumpy, serious and humourless lot........those especially so are given a chance to be moderators.

Edited by jacko45k

Brother, there are a lot of funny people here; I prefer this. Sometimes I find tears running from my eyes. Also, the cleaver hilarity is often a smart mind too. I know there is a lot of jackassery here but there is in life as well. Basically, curmudgeons.

Costas: Very few people appreciate a good joke.

Humor is connected with intelligence, which is on short supply on this planet.

And many many times in short supply on these forums.........................is that what you mean Mr Costas?

Anyone who takes serious personal comments made towards them on a forum and actually becomes emotional and upset about it, must be extremely sensitive, probably because this is how people react to them in real life, perhaps a sort of persecution complex or lack of confidence in themselves.

I could not give a rat`s behind what anyone thinks or says about my points of view on Thai visa as I regard the comments as only disagreeing with my opinions and points of views, not as being personal considering that no one on here actually knows me, (thank god). Also I can give out as good as what anyone tries to throw at me, which is all part of the game of life and the hotter the debate, or some may describe as a mass debate, the more I like it.

My advice to our costas2008 is; go out, enjoy some wine, women and song and get all that frustration out of his system.

As the wise man says; life is a bitch, the good, the bad and the ugly, and we just have to take all this in our stride or otherwise go completely insane.

To cheer you up, here is a video that made roll up laughing and I warn anyone who does not find this funny, that they`ll be trouble:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IheC55pliSY

I would hope you do not mass debate in public.

The more you like it? That would be you in a gay mood, would it? Jolly good rolleyes.gifgiggle.gif

I don't read what people respond to on my posts any longer---just laugh at them instead and retain your jokes and keep on making them, as long as they aren't bigot jokes or offensive to race, gender, and do make jokes if they agree with my philosophy! (That was a wee little joke, ha)

Is it possible to "block" replies from certain members so their posts and replies don't show up when you login and read threads you started?

If so and it's always the same group of negative smart-ass, holier than thou posters you can choose not to display their posts in the first place.

It is annoying when the majority of posts follow the same format:

1 Sincere question

2 Worthwhile input

3 Smart-assed comment

4 Insult

5 Pissing match

6 Flame war

7 Four pages of off-topic posts

Like many others, I was put on the wrong track by the topic title. The original meaning of the word gay has slid into oblivion a long time ago. Costas should have used the word cheerful.

I believe gay like in the present meaning of the word became current in the seventies. Remember talking about it with friends, we wondered about it, because gay (present meaning) friends/acquaintances often didn't seem so gay (old meaning).

More like the 1940's mate (http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=gay)

Costas, you are all right in my book. I had you in 'ignore' (only because of the political BS that flying around here back then) for a while, but I pulled you out, and I'm glad I did. You seem unafraid to display your emotions to the world. That's a fairly rare thing. Your posts a while back about some farang snubbing you at the local Tesco were quite disturbing. I wanted to come down there and kick that guys ass.

You're an original. Stay cool. Jai yen yen.

• Like 2

Oh Costas ... this should make you feel Gay.

A young Aussie a certain 19yo named Nick Kyrgios is setting the Tennis World on fire.

His parents emigrated over here but, judging by their accents, born in your homeland.

Nick beat the World's #1 Tennis Player in the last Grand Slam.

Greek and Gay is Great ... w00t.gif

Plato would have agreed!

Kudos for working to bringing back the semi-retired definition of the word "gay". Maybe you should get a T-shirt with the words "I AM GAY!" emblazoned across the front and back to help you achieve your goal.

You come across...and an insecure little boy...who needs constant reassurance to feel accepted...you need some counseling...to help you overcome your bitterness and fears...IMO

That's exactly what Dr Will told me.

That's why I gone into milking.

Very soothing, you know.

Looking at your avatar........wouldn't be a bad idea.......................

• Like 1

thats like people are....freedom of speech can include/exclude many things. jokes arent very welcomed either by the mods. the interpreted border between the rules and jokes are sometimes very close...

btw. i never saw any reason to share private things here. its better to discuss that with real friends....

thats like people are....freedom of speech can include/exclude many things. jokes arent very welcomed either by the mods. the interpreted border between the rules and jokes are sometimes very close...

btw. i never saw any reason to share private things here. its better to discuss that with real friends....

But we are all friends here.

We are a big family, without secrets between us.

And in every family, there are bad members, but we always try to put them straight.

• Like 2

Is it possible to "block" replies from certain members so their posts and replies don't show up when you login and read threads you started?

If so and it's always the same group of negative smart-ass, holier than thou posters you can choose not to display their posts in the first place.

It is annoying when the majority of posts follow the same format:

1 Sincere question

2 Worthwhile input

3 Smart-assed comment

4 Insult

5 Pissing match

6 Flame war

7 Four pages of off-topic posts

• Like 1

Kudos for working to bringing back the semi-retired definition of the word "gay". Maybe you should get a T-shirt with the words "I AM GAY!" emblazoned across the front and back to help you achieve your goal.

No no no no. Only on the front or you will not be able to bend over in public.

Den