Is this in Thailand ? If yes, do you know this guy ?

anthobkk

Seen the same thing or similar many times here. The best was a big fat german trying to impress his mates on a rented harley at the lights. Loads of revs, dropped the clutch then drove straight across the road into a shop front. I couldn't stop laughing !

I don't though get what this guy is trying to do ?

Looks like Thailand. Can't see the plate to get the province.

Possibility it is a fake due to no aftermath and very loud movie-style crash noise. Crashes are often more of a thud. But probably real.

No, I don't know him. If the vid is real, he is a knob and noob.

• Like 1

If it is real, it looks like he failed to see that the fence is considerably nearer than the main road. If he looked at the cars on the main road, he would have planned to stop several metres after the fence and then realised too late and braked very badly causing the bike to skid.

• Like 1

Watched a Taiwanese lad rent a quad on Koh Samet. He shot out of the shop, across the road, up the kerb . . . and straight up a tree! Wouldn't stop holding the throttle back until he'd successfully climbed said tree and fallen out of said tree backwards.

Another, out of the same hire shop, girl from the UK, rented a scooter, shot out of shop, across the road, up the kerb and straight into the Buddha image.

• Like 2

It looks like he was test riding the scooter, doing a figure of eight, acceleration and braking. Guess the last bit was a fail. Wonder if he had to buy the scooter or tried to claim that the brakes are faulty thus not having to buy it.