Lady Boy Gangs Rounded Up In Walking Street Pattaya

Rimmer

... IMHO that's all pure activism.

All the big thugs are afraid, the army might move in and start a clean up similar to Phuket. Therefore they are trying to demonstrate, they are already working on the pain points and of cause: press and TV to document that.

Easiest way to do that? - Target a small group with no commercial impact for the Khon Yai. Let the realm problems persist.

Edited by BernieOnTour

Would hate to be the one searching them

After graduating from a California police academy, I had to work a county jail for 16 months. I was taught to search a person of the "third gender" with the same diligence as if I were searching a man or woman.

They were treated with dignity and respect until they acted otherwise.

To tell the truth, I disliked searching drunken, smelly, name-dropping, loud-mouthed males, more than any of the lady-boys I came across.

They should all be arrested for false advertising, consumer protection authority please rid us of these imitations, I wonder how many guys whilst wearing their beer goggles have fallen fowl of their charms. Amazing Thailand where copies are not always just handbags.

After graduating from a California police academy, I had to work a county jail for 16 months. I was taught to search a person of the "third gender" with the same diligence as if I were searching a man or woman.

To tell the truth, I disliked searching drunken, smelly, name-dropping, loud-mouthed males, more than any of the lady-boys I came across.

Unfortunately we are a long way from California so how u were trained over there has nothing to do with here

Also for me I would more be worried about the risk of touching someone with high risk of having HIV

Well its good to get this crowd gone but that last only a short time, they will back after pay the fine( think 100b)This is a funny line:"This behaviour had destroyed the good image of Pattaya".

When did ever Pattaya ever had a good image? Heck I like to live here because its "bad image".

You like: the lady boy gang that are always prostituting and stealing from foreigners.

You must be very special.....

So never judge a book by it's cover
Or who you're going to love by your lover
Love put me wise to her love in disguise
She had the body of a venus
Lord imagine my surprise

(That, that) Dude looks like a lady
(That, that) Dude looks like a lady

Hmmm? Yeah?rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Hmmm? Yeah?rolleyes.gif

What about a drunken loud mouth smelly name dropping lady boy?

Sounds good to me. Street walkers and thieves off the streets and in to the bars! rolleyes.gif

what happened to them? jail, fine, run out of town, or just let go?

200 baht fine and back on street

Why even bother !

It's all about statistics and set targets to prove efficiency.

The bib should be careful to round up those guilty of crime and not just ladyboys because they are ladyboys. They do after all add a bit of colour to the whole tourist experience that is Pattaya regardless of ones sexual proclivities.

I'm not anti-ladyboy, or for that matter anti-gay but some ladyboys are just horrible violent people. Particularly those that hunt in packs, needing someone at their back to molest, or mug, an individual. They are just plainly nutters, and there are too many of them. I can say I know several around Pattaya that are nice people and keep their sexuality to themselves, and the "right customer". But not me. Unusually some are funny and the life of the party.

Get rid of the wolf packs.

Whilst I agree with comments above that it is stupid to say - "This behavior had destroyed the good image of Pattaya".

Now that is an oxymoron to beat all oxymoron. (5555)

I must agree with "Red Ant" in his sum up of the "general" Ladyboy STREET/BAR workers in Pattaya.

(And certainly in the Nana Area of BKK.)

MOST are very aggressive.

MOST walk very purposefully towards their 'victim.'

Most reach out trying to touch.

Personally I don't want to be touched by anyone.

Secondly I fear an attempt by them to relieve me of my possessions.

Obviously I don't have problems if I am walking with a woman.

​It maybe funny for a group of farangs getting solicited by these drug fueled,'messed up brained' gay men who believe they are women .............

But as an elderly (often walking home alone) heterosexual male monger - I have now taken to careful choosing my route back to my room, or in certain parts of the Soi Buakow area crossing the street.

I have seen a MASSIVE increase in the number of Street Ladyboys in Pattaya and BKK Nana area since me early days in Thailand (13 years)

Sadly, in my opinion, most are NOT good people.

they cant fine them more then 200b because they arent breaking any laws, Thai people are allowed in public places as long as they have IDs, perhaps our resident policeman can tell us what the 200b fine is for?

They will not have the balls to do this.