Hotels with large rooms for family in Pattaya.

Giggsy

Please could anyone suggest a half decent hotel that has family rooms in Pattaya. I have a young family, 2 boys (ages 3&6) and of course, the trouble and strife. I need a room with two doubles or a double and two singles. Budget 3000 baht a nite. Want a nice pool and kids pool and good prices for food and beer round the pool. I have searched countless hotels on Agoda and it seems that no one caters for family rooms or extra beds cost a premium. I live in Pattaya, so know the area well, just need a couple of days away from the darkside. I last stayed at the Royal Sabai Resort, however the rooms there would now be too small. Something similar to that or East Sea Resort would be great.

I can recommend Villa Thongbura in Jomtien. I have stayed there a few years ago and so have many of my friends with kids. The hotel is kind of serviced apartment but also with daily rents, the rooms are big. A two-bedroom apt costs 3500 baht.

It has a very large and nice swimming pool area, a restaurant (no special food though), easy access to Thepprasit Road to catch a baht bus and another access to walk to Jomtien beach in 5 mins. The hotel seem have received OK reviews in Tripadvisor, too