Where to buy Tillers and Chipper Shredders in Khon Kaen?

WtFugarwe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I am mulling over the idea of importing garden & farming chipper/shredders, both electric & petrol driven.

By way of market research, if anyone here is interested in a chipper/shredder, let me know what you're looking for.  Example pictures & spec sheets would really help.

If the demand is sufficient, I will organize an initial delivery based on orders.

Contact me at <by personal messenger for contact info>

Edited by ubonjoe
removed email address and phone number (forum rule)

Shredders/ tillers can be bought at Ying Yong Sawat in Banphai.

If you want to go there contact me and i will give you directions.

Good honest folk, Onn the boss speaks fluent English, and i have dealt with him for over 6 years.

• Like 1

There are at least four different models in stock of petrol chipping and shredders in Buriram. I see four different tillers both diesel and petrol for smaller gardens in Buriram. I see these chipper shredders at a Honda power products dealer in downtown Buriram near Bangkok Bank and at a larger store across from the Buriram PEA office building. Khon Kaen must have similar dealers that will explain the machine in English and Thai, do deliveries and provide after sales service in Isaan. Starting next Tuesday even more chippers, shredders, tillers will be on show at a Home and Garden Expo in Buriram. Truyard, Honda, Troy Bilt and other brands are sold and serviced in Buriram.  Khon Kaen must have the same brands available at similar prices. 

Buriram Shredder Chipper Tiller 2018 Thailand.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I spotted an inexpensive 9hp petrol chipper shredder this morning in Buriram at a Builders Merchants near the Motorbike display of prizes for a Home & Garden Expo. This shredder is assembled in Thailand, with a real guarnentee, real parts for the keystart engine.  This shredder costs less than the Australian brand TruYard and less than the made in USA Troy Bilt Shredder I see on sale in Isaan.  Tazawa is a Chinese brand of rototillers and farming machine engines with a parts and service network in Thailand. The OP can test garden shredders and tillers before he buys any equipment at the Buriram Home & Garden Expo in April 2018.  Perhaps there is a farm equipment dealer in Khon Kaen or other parts of Isaan will offer this same chipper machine and allow the OP to test the machine before he buys the machine. 

Buriram Garden Tool Expo Chipper Shredder machine 2018.jpg

• Like 1