7 day extension

I have been undecided whether or not to extend my single entry visa (already extended for 30 days) for a further 7 days, and so avoid an 8 1/2 hour overstay.

Current 30 day extention expires today - 1st sept.

Will it be ok to extend it today (1st sept) for the 7 days?

Left it until last minute I know.

Could do with a quick answer guys, and ill make my way to bangkok immigration asap.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Don't forget that not all immigration offices are granting a second extension.

Phuket for example will normally not do a 7 day extension after your first one.

No intention to hijack here but could that possibly apply to a future extension of a visa as well?

For example, on the second entry of a triple entry tourist visa, a 30 day extension has already been granted and want an additional 7 day extension. If that is granted, would it have any effect on applying for a 30-day extension while using the third 60-day entry?

Edit: Not located in Phuket by the way, but would be at Jomtien immigration.

Edited by Mightycabage

No intention to hijack here but could that possibly apply to a future extension of a visa as well?

For example, on the second entry of a triple entry tourist visa, a 30 day extension has already been granted and want an additional 7 day extension. If that is granted, would it have any effect on applying for a 30-day extension while using the third 60-day entry?

Edit: Not located in Phuket by the way, but would be at Jomtien immigration.

Absolutely no effect, a new entry in country resets extensions history.

But watch out your visa "enter before" date if doing that.

• 4 months later...

You could apply for the 7 days today.

If you are flying out tomorrow from either airport in Bangkok you will not be fined for an overstay of less than 24 hours.

How much is a 7 Day Extension ?

Need to fill a TM7 form or any other type of form ?

I am into the last 60 days of my 2 Entries Tourist Visa and do not see the use of applying for a full 30 days extension to cope with new flight schedule (meaning 5 days overstay otherwise).

Thanks

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

If you are flying out tomorrow from either airport in Bangkok you will not be fined for an overstay of less than 24 hours.

I am into the last 60 days of my 2 Entries Tourist Visa and do not see the use of applying for a full 30 days extension to cope with new flight schedule (meaning 5 days overstay otherwise).

Thanks

All extensions of stay cost 1900 Bht

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Thanks

Is that to say there is no such thing as 7 Day extension then ?

Oh well, I will survive... Thanks !

Thanks

7 day extensions are available to those who qualify to apply ! Cost is 1900 Bht ! smile.png

Thanks

7 day extensions are available to those who qualify to apply ! Cost is 1900 Bht ! smile.png

blink.png KISS has still a long way to go...wai2.gif

blink.png KISS has still a long way to go...wai2.gif

The only qualification for 7 days extension, that is given as a denial of any other one, is that you are not already on one. Nothing else.

• Like 1

Thanks

Since you qualify for a 30 day extension you will not get 7 days to leave the country like you would if you applied for a 7 day extension you will get 30 days.

The paperwork and fee are the same for both extensions.

• Like 1