Student murdered in Bangkok

webfact

What kind of shooter would fire at the hand for 3 times, then wait for the 3 head shots? If six shots, then the hand was in front of the face and 3 rounds would be lodged in the hand at close range (not likely). Two hands would be the protective stance...perhaps at an angle six shots fired with three hitting one hand and three in the face. A pretty tight group for six rounds. Had to be real close. More likely just 3.

and lets not forget that just few days ago, another student, a young girl, was also shot dead in Bangkok.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/755441-student-shot-dead-in-bangkok/

ps: just saw, the mods did clean up this threads...

Student shot dead in capital

Second student suffers injuries; police look into what may be school rivalry

Perhaps it's a Buddhist thing, shooting other people dead because they study at another school or college, because it happens a lot. And by a lot it seems to be about at least every month or two over the last half a dozen years that there is a public school rivalry shooting/murder.

Edited by Deacon Bell

Welcome to Thai society.

wai%2Bgreeting.jpg

Change the bleedin record for gods sake - or is every other nation on this planet murder free ?

In these cases - murdering people because they study at another college - yes, almost, if not all other nations are murder free.

Welcome to an aspect of Thai society. wai2.gif

Edited by Deacon Bell
  • Like 2

Murderous students are not a new phenomenon. In 1983, a music teacher at Payap failed a student and he came looking for her with a pistol. He didn't find her and she very quickly bought a couple of geese to guard her house. He didn't even get near her house after that.

1 shot 6 shots who cares? end product a prematurely dead student that we should all care about!

everybody seems to enjoy killing piss ants with a pick-axes and never see the elephants galloping past.

RIP to the victim.

Edited by faranghh
  • Like 1

and lets not forget that just few days ago, another student, a young girl, was also shot dead in Bangkok.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/755441-student-shot-dead-in-bangkok/

ps: just saw, the mods did clean up this threads...

Must be something in the air. Technical School Violence Virus. I just watched an attack of a mob of students on two other students (one of which got away, the other got mob-mugged) on Thai TV this morning.

In my humble opinion, addressing vocation school rivalry violence should be near the top of the priorities on the NCPO's educational 'to-do list'.

3 shots fired through his left hand into his face?

Speakee/readee English? It said nothing of the sort.

"..........was shot three times on the face and three times on his left hand."

Six shots. Some folks have comprehension and reading difficulties DrLom.

I see his point as the student may have taken a defensive posture with his hand in front of his face when he saw the gun being aimed at his head and fired through his hand.

What does it matter, the poor boy is dead and all certain people on this forum can do is pretend to be forensic scientists. Give me strength.

What does it matter, the poor boy is dead and all certain people on this forum can do is pretend to be forensic scientists. Give me strength.

His wounds were unusual enough to allow for some speculation and/or explanation. Using faux sympathy of a death for a cheap shot at other posters is pretty low.

His wounds were unusual enough to allow for some speculation and/or explanation. Using faux sympathy of a death for a cheap shot at other posters is pretty low.

Using faux sympathy of a death for a cheap shot at other posters is pretty low

You're that clever you can gauge emotions from text? I wonder if you would have bothered to reply if it hadn't been a post from fab4? Looks like I've got a stalker.

Using faux sympathy of a death for a cheap shot at other posters is pretty low

You're that clever you can gauge emotions from text? I wonder if you would have bothered to reply if it hadn't been a post from fab4? Looks like I've got a stalker.

Or a serious case of paranoia exacerbated by a massive ego.