AP Thai, good build quality ect...?

I am looking at purchasing a house from AP Thai, size and location in the city is perfect for our needs, however it is a little pricier compared to other house of similar size on the outskirts of BKK. Have looked and numerous places but just can't the location and the development it self is not very large, about 50 houses, which for us is a big plus.

I do have a cousin that has been living in one their townhouse developments for about 5 years now and aside from normal wear and tear it seems fine. I do remember seeing something awhile back about the roof of the car park in one of their developments fell down.

Does anyone live in one of their developments? Can you comment on quality and the after sales service?

AP is very good in terms of construction and the finishings fo all its projects be it condos, townhouses and houses but they stink in the after sales services as they never managed all their projects properly and most of the time later outsource it to stupid property managemnet companies like HAR______ etc.

AP is very good in terms of construction and the finishings fo all its projects be it condos, townhouses and houses but they stink in the after sales services as they never managed all their projects properly and most of the time later outsource it to stupid property managemnet companies like HAR______ etc.

Thanks for that, now that you mention it, public areas at cousins place does look a bit underwhelmed and probably not as clean as it should be.