Seeking Rabbits

Local knowledge of any pet shops selling rabbits in Bangkok pls. Preferably on Bangkapi side of town but able to travel. Not Chatuchak or its offshoots: the two little bunnies bought from there died within days of being bought home....

Hi there Margo, you can buy rabbits at least two of the pet shops located on the Suan Lum night bazzarr site. If you enter from the entrance directly opposite Lumpini park and go to the top of the road (around 300 metres) follow the road around to the left and then right and the shops are on your left hand side.

100 percent sure on this as i go to buy dog food at these shops every Sunday. If you like i can get you the phone number next Sunday when im over there. Just let me know.

Cheers.

Thanks for that tip. No worries about the phone number. Will just drop by this weekend.

If you dont mind australian bunnies , NSW parks and wildlife can send you millions :D:o Nignoy

Nignoy,

Not Australian bunnies, they are the product of rabbits that an englishman had decided to bring over on the early ships for a bit of sport shooting.

Not our fault, just our problem,

:D