7-Eleven to help store dogs

webfact

CP do this CP do that...CP, set up an adopt your local 7-11 dogs program...and

I'll:

1. run our little K9 friends back and forth to our plentiful local vets for sterilization.

2. keep an eye on them when they are sick and in need of medical help.

3. get together with the local like-minded neighbors and bathe them.

4. keep explaining to my farang friends that these little buddies are our friends and bitching about them does nothing.

5. smile when the poorest of local Thai's feed them.

6. teach children how to interact with them (so mommy and daddy don't have to trip over the bite they received when they were a kid)...I was bit, too.

7. continue to respect those little trophy dogs living in luxury

Can you add to this list?

btw...I'm a proud owner of five rescue cats.

"Although the survey’s estimate of just over 1,000 dogs lounging at the nation’s 7,900 7-Eleven stores seems conservative, any effort to control the dog population by getting some of them fixed is welcome."

"Just over 1000 dogs lounging" What about the thousands of farangs ?whistling.gif cheesy.gif BTW Excellent move by CP.

I have seen 3-4 times the claim that there are 7,000, now mentioned 7900 7-Elevens in Thailand. 9 years here, travelling all over central and North Thailand, some in N.E. I swear that number has to be a typo. I would find it easier to believe there are 70,000 stores.

Deli a helpful onward - ticket does the job.

Catweazle Eliminating a problem is more effective (and cheaper) than maintaining it!

Briandajew a nice trip to Vietnam with a bit of luck. / pox infected creatures

You lot really are a nasty piece of work. To hell with you.

We could send the flea bags to you or Eric Bahrt to look after them, share a bean sandwich with them.

Yeah, I don't believe this story at-all.

Reason being; there is no link to any PR material for the so-called Love Dog Community.

Corporations do not spend money and get nothing in return- especially when the project is obviously intended to paint a pretty picture for the public.

Either this is the most absent-minded reporter on earth, or this is BS.

Anybody got a link?