Japanese father of surrogate babies to meet Thai police

webfact

Japanese father of surrogate babies to meet police
By Digital Content

14097340953781.jpg

BANGKOK, Sept 3 -- Shigeta Mitsutoki, the Japanese biological father of multiple surrogate babies in Thailand, agrees to meeting Thai police for questioning, according to his lawyer.

Assistant National Police Chief Pol Lt Gen Korkiat Wongworachart quoted Kong Suriyamonthol, lawyer for 24-year-old Shigeta Mitsutoki, as saying that his client would arrive Bangkok to answer Thai police's questions to clarify his surrogacy issue.

Gen Korkiart said Mr Mitsutoki made the approach possibly because he wanted to take his babies and he felt that would be good for them.

Mr Mitsutoki sought permission from the Ministry of Social Development and Human Security to have 12 nannies take care of his babies who now under the care of the ministry.

So far, police have not found any wrongdoing with the case, so they have not pressed any charges, Gen Korkiart said.

He also said that the babies that the Japanese man had brought out of Thailand to Cambodia were living in good conditions but he had no idea of Mr Mitsutoki's whereabouts.

Dr Pisit Tantiwatanakul, owner of the All IVF surrogacy clinic in Ploenchit area of Bangkok, was scheduled to meet police for questioning on Saturday.

If he failed to show up, police would seek a warrant for his arrest, Gen Korkiart said. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2014-09-03

So far, police have not found any wrongdoing with the case, so they have not pressed any charges, Gen Korkiart said.

If he failed to show up, police would seek a warrant for his arrest, Gen Korkiart said. (MCOT online news)

OK, so arrest him based on what? He didn't do anything wrong they said... TIT...

• Like 2

24 years old... wanting lots of kids.......... wow! I thought the K and I was Thai.... not Japanese.

This guy has lots of psychological probs... maybe he is still Peter Pan?? ...

Wendy, where are you? w00t.gif

Edit: My apologies to J. M. Barrie.... I slandered your characters...

Edited by DrLom

the police will bend over, if he show up!

they will welcome him with a red carpet. He can't be guilty of anything, because

1) he is japanese, he is not a low life westerner/african/indian

2) his dad is rich in billion... dollars.

This young jap get in pocket money, more money than all TV members alltogether have in their bank account.

so he is innocent of any wrong doing !

certainly they want to meet him, to give him a free elite visa card for life!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I think you need to get permission from the Thai Police if you want your sperm to be part of a surrogacy process.

I don't think he did his paperwork and obtained the work permit in Thailand.

Thailand has no current regulations regarding surrogate services. The NLA is now considering legislation for such regulation. But you do hit on a nuance in that this guy enters Thailand on a tourist visa but engages in business transactions that may violate the terms of a tourist visa. He does not receive compensation in his business transaction (at least to what we currently know) but that is not the criteria for immigtation purposes. Even a foreign volunteer must have a work permit. Thus far, Immigration has not raised this issue and to my knowledge it's not addressed in surogacy legislation.

• Like 1

I'm sure he has worked out things out financially with the authorities already, which is why he isn't being accused of any wrongdoing and the police are smiling in the photo above.

He will fly into Thailand on his private jet, go through the motions of their investigation, and leave.

I wonder if he'll take all of those kids with him? I'm guessing that he will, but lord oh lord what a freaky life they are going lead...