Is Thai bar girl different to most?

scoteng

Thai woman: "Must get money so child can eat. Must get money so Grandma can go eye doctor. Must get money to pay for Father's car."

Falang: "Wow! I've got a That GF who loves me and isn't interested in money. I must be really lucky."

Dear OP...

Perhaps it's not so simple as "is she a good girl or not". You should consider the situation from her perspective and try to understand how you might fit in with her priorities... i.e her child and her extended family.

She doesn't purely need a romantic partner. She mostly needs a man who has resources and can commit.

IMHO: You are not experienced in Thai culture or life itself to get into a relationship with "working" Thai woman... "good girl" or not.

Edited by RandomSand

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai woman: "Must get money so child can eat. Must get money so Grandma can go eye doctor. Must get money to pay for Father's car."

Falang: "Wow! I've got a That GF who loves me and isn't interested in money. I must be really lucky."

Dear OP...

Perhaps it's not so simple as "is she a good girl or not". You should consider the situation from her perspective and try to understand how you might fit in with her priorities... i.e her child and her extended family.

She doesn't purely need a romantic partner. She mostly needs a man who has resources and can commit.

IMHO: You are not experienced in Thai culture or life itself to get into a relationship with "working" Thai woman... "good girl" or not.

Whoever he is(she) the OP is very experienced in Thai (Visa) culture. Stop biting!

• Like 1

Op you still havent said where she works, i am sure a few will check her out for you if youbwant some help.

Stop badgering him....

Now Costas will be alerted by that word

crying over spilled badger milk?

Quite possibly, he might even offer to milk The OPs GF

• Like 1

Op you still havent said where she works, i am sure a few will check her out for you if youbwant some help.

Stop badgering him....

Now Costas will be alerted by that word

Well it is about eight , evening Thailand, all good bar girls should be at work. UK Two in the afternoon, our fictional croupier after a night's work and sleep, should be waking up, so now let's hear from him.

At about three in the morning Miss Angel should be home, but our croupier will be at work, a place with no internet access.

I could write the book, but it has long been written.

"Great Stuff," as Crutch would say!

Edited by buhi
  • Like 2

Please stop badgering the OP: Are you guys too old to recall that the OP has stated this girl he's infatuated with is good. Try for a minute to remember what Goooooood means. If he says she's good, then she's good.

Edited by 96tehtarp

Please stop badgering the OP: Are you guys too old to recall that the OP has stated this girl he's infatuated with is good. Try for a minute to remember what Goooooood means. If he says she's good, then she's good.

Ok shes a good gorl, just like Zuma , Costas' new badger

If she was real, maybe. This is what OP is trolling for!

Answer, there are some good friends to be found with bar girls, but only when they know you are a long time resident and not much interested in sex with them, just a drink and a chat and Thai humour thrown in. Also if they see you with your Thai wife!

Edited by buhi

Answer, there are some good friends to be found with bar girls, but only when they know you are a long time resident and not much interested in sex with them, just a drink and a chat and Thai humour thrown in. Also if they see you with your Thai wife!

I haven't got even the time of day for them.

• Like 1

I haven't got even the time of day for them.

I have plenty of time in any day for anyone who is pleasant company. I like to see pretty women and have enough experience to know where I am and what is what. I suppose it is being open minded.

Bargurls.......................................hahahahaha!

Seriously-a bargirl who can get 20 drinks a night is one darn HOT bargirl. I highly doubt that she refuses barfines coz of op. If she does then she is really stuppit leaving all that money on the table.......................lol.

Give us name of bar and girl number and we will do intelligence for op.

I am more appalled with the title of this thread from someone supposedly from UK. What does it mean? It's not even a typo, just a bad sentence with no meaning whatsoever. Maybe it means Is this Thai bar girl different than most?

Maybe English is not his native language.... Even with a passport from the UK. Anyways, I am guessing it would fit in if he was asking all of us if a guy named "most" considers his Thai bar girl different. blink.png

I do not know "most" at all.

Another situation would be that he is asking all of us if his bar girl is different (than other bar girls) to most (of you guys).

Well...it sort of like the answer is no ...either way you look at it.... most think(s) so.

bar girls can hop in bed on the first meeting, than cry their eyes out 2 weeks later at the airport. They never need money ...but the bar does. If the OP really needs help, he should have somebody that she does not know check on her at the bar she works in. Just to see if she is "honest".

Sounds under-handed.....but if he is asking these questions, then perhaps he surely is having doubts.

Edited by slipperylobster

So if a girl takes off to care for sick GRANNIE bar waives barfine but if girl takes off to be with idiot she needs to pay her own barfine? Does bar hire investigators to keep track of all their girls?

It's covered in Chapter 4 of Bargirl 101, to wit: "The mark....eh, farang is unreliable when it comes to payment. Therefore, it's best to retrieve as much upfront payment as is humanly possible. Occasionally, the lovesick puppy...eh, farang will want to monopolize all of your time when he's in town. So simply tell him that the bar requires a big lump sum to ensure you're available. Don't worry, either he'll cough it up, or he'll insists he can't afford it, at which time you tell him that "it's ok, I'll pay myself." He will be putty in your hands after this."

Works every time.

• Like 1

I've got 2 conflicting thoughts on this:

1) No she's not that different to most and you've found one that's "different" :)

2) Have you this posted this thread, told this story (or similar) thousands of times before under different names? - as it sort of seems familiar, and often doesn't end as well as it started laugh.png

Cheers

Fletch :)

• Like 1

post #85 mr Gecko nailed this one.Pattya GoGogirl ,loves 24yr old Brit, LMFAO Troll or naive fool. OP nowt wrong with Bar girls,

Except they are prostitutes who have had hundreds through them, and who are immersed in lying, acting a part and who are working illegally. Added to that they are mostly uneducated with almost no knowledge of the outside world and more than a few are into drink, drugs and gambling. They are all lovely- at first.

post #85 mr Gecko nailed this one.Pattya GoGogirl ,loves 24yr old Brit, LMFAO Troll or naive fool. OP nowt wrong with Bar girls,

Except they are prostitutes who have had hundreds through them, and who are immersed in lying, acting a part and who are working illegally. Added to that they are mostly uneducated with almost no knowledge of the outside world and more than a few are into drink, drugs and gambling. They are all lovely- at first.

But, but she is different.

She says she doesn't bar fine now as she loves me too much to do that, but does shows and dancing. I think I believe her as everything she has said so far has turned out to be true but obviously it is natural to have doubts. She says the bar pay her flat rate of 12,500 bar per month, and gets paid 6,000 for shows and then gets 50 baht per drink and can easily get 20 drinks bought for in a night apparently but has a way of not having to drink them all and also gets tips here and there. As the bar require minimum 8 bar fines a month she has to pay the bar 4,800 baht a month 8x600 baht (bar fine).

So she earns 40,xxx per month being an angel ?

...and you think it's reasonable for her to work in a bar where she teases multiple drunk men every evening.

...and you don't think these men won't be upset they've travelled thousands of miles only to be teased.

...and all the time she's teasing the customers, to gain her excellent earnings, she's thinking of you "as she loves you too much".

Wake up!

btw: how do you plan on getting her a visa? --do you plan on lying to UK immigration about her circumstances ? --How far into the quicksand do you wish to stride?

• Like 1