Is Thai bar girl different to most?

scoteng

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She drinks tequila shots. What she does is get a guy to buy her a drink and egg him on to drink it so she can get more bought for her. That is definitely true as she did that with me when I first met her in the bar. I ended up necking most of her tequila shots. She also forces herself to throw up sometimes.

Scooter...you are pretty new to the scene, but she is showing many years of experience.

From the photo, age somewhere between 26 and 32.

Assume she started working at age 20, assume 1-2 customers every day.

6 years at 500 per year (5 day working week), that's a minimum of 3,000 customers.

Jesus your age judgement is horrendous. If you actually saw her in person you would definitely think she was younger than 20!!! No more comments from me on this thread everyone has turned sad and bitter. I'm sorry that most of you are probably 50 year fat messes who have been shat on by bar girls. You are the gullible mugs who think a young thai could love you in your state. Maybe mine will turn out to be a nightmare, but there's less chance as I am closer to her age and actually have some looks. What was I thinking posting somewhere that most people are just clueless and don't know the girl or the situation at all. Thanks to some comments of concern and some of encouragement. But the rest who just assume a lot of things and are saying stupid nasty comments well all I can say is enjoy your retirement you dirty old pervs, toodles.

I dudnt see the pics. Anyone know here?

I missed the pictures as well.

Can we get a rating (0-10) consensus to help advise Scooter on his quest?

Remember Scooters previous girlfriend was a lot older than him. Could be some Mummy issues creeping into this story.

MrToad, can you give us your professional opinion on this?

• Like 1

This thread is just brilliant. If its a troll, OP great work. If it isn't a troll OP, great work and you make a great couple

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Arrrrrggghhh . . . it's touched with comedy genius.

Ooooo . . . this actually hurts! cheesy.gif

• Like 1

From the photo, age somewhere between 26 and 32.

Assume she started working at age 20, assume 1-2 customers every day.

6 years at 500 per year (5 day working week), that's a minimum of 3,000 customers.

Is that short times or tequilas?

She is a cute, probably mid-twenties given that TG tend to look younger. Not too dark but definitely with a "look of experience" in her eyes. My impression from seeing the photo (apologies to OP) is that she is a young professional and will far outwit the OP - who looks like a thoroughly decent bloke. Anyway, it's all part if the craziness of Thailand and life is long! Good luck OP. Great thread and kudos for posting an actual photo.

Dlock My professional opinion is that he is a mug

No mug, just succeeding in making mugs out of gullible TV members.

Please continue Scoteng, I am now onto the third chapter of my latest book!

Edited by buhi

Remember Scooters previous girlfriend was a lot older than him. Could be some Mummy issues creeping into this story.

She was a 6-7, not bad at all, but definitely over 26. OP is clearly inexperienced at judging Thai ages.

Normally for an inexperienced foreigner to get a Thai girls age right, judge her age, then add 10 years.

As OP stated he thinks under 20 (which would be illegal), add 10 and age 29 might be more accurate.

@OP

We aren't saying mean stuff, we are telling you as it really is.

You don't want to listen, that's OK, but remember, you asked us.

PS

Do you know her age? it's written on her Thai ID card.

First Thai girl I dated, told me 38, when I sneaked a look at her ID card it was 44.

Tip for newcomers, take a photo of your Thai ladies ID card on your phone. Then you know her name and age.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

She was a 6-7, not bad at all, but definitely over 26. OP is clearly inexperienced at judging Thai ages.

Normally for an inexperienced foreigner to get a Thai girls age right, judge her age, then add 10 years.

As OP stated he thinks under 20 (which would be illegal), add 10 and age 29 might be more accurate.

@OP

PS

First Thai girl I dated, told me 38, when I sneaked a look at her ID card it was 44.

Inexperienced?

He shouldn't be allowed to play himself let alone go to Pattaya!

Edited by MJP

She is a cute, probably mid-twenties given that TG tend to look younger. Not too dark but definitely with a "look of experience" in her eyes. My impression from seeing the photo (apologies to OP) is that she is a young professional and will far outwit the OP - who looks like a thoroughly decent bloke. Anyway, it's all part if the craziness of Thailand and life is long! Good luck OP. Great thread and kudos for posting an actual photo.

Wow she is definitely not mid twenties ha ha. I have seen her ID card you know the one she used to board the plane to Samui, and yes she is just turned 20. She actually looks younger than 20 in person and have to ROFL at these comments saying shes mid twenties to thirties.

@OP

PS

Tip for newcomers, take a photo of your Thai ladies ID card on your phone. Then you know her name and age.

Mate yes I have seen her ID card. The one she used boarding the plane to Samui. Jesus seriously if you see her in person you would give yourself a slap for saying she's 26 ha ha seriously.

@OP

PS

Mate yes I have seen her ID card. The one she used boarding the plane to Samui. Jesus seriously if you see her in person you would give yourself a slap for saying she's 26 ha ha seriously.

What was her date of birth on the ID card?

27/07/94

That would have made her underage when you first met her.

Bars don't employ underage girls all that often, too risky.

Fake ID!

More likely Troll post, but a good one, I enjoyed it.

@Dlock

Modern Thai ID card has name and date in both Thai script/Thai date and Western script/western date format.

(Just looked on mine to check)

Same for Thai DL.

• Like 1

27/07/94

Scooter, it was a loaded question.

Thai ID cards do not have the same dates we would use.

This year is 2557 on Thai ID's, so her ID card would have said 27/07/2537.

Perhaps her ID was not real?

Spidey-senses.

Dlock, you got there first, I too was setting sctroll up! Well done!

• Like 2

27/07/94

Fake ID!

Under age? Is 19 illegal? Not a fake ID she used it at airport I think they will know what a fake ID would be like. I know she is 20 jesus seriously I admit the photos I posted she looks a bit more mature but in person she's just a young little girl not 26-30 Christ. This post has been silly for a long time and I'm not about to argue with something that I know is true and also irrelevant. If this girl is 26 plus then I am a 101 year old tranny living in the amazon. Grow up some people.

• Like 1

27/07/94

Fake ID!

@Dlock

Modern Thai ID card has name and date in both Thai script/Thai date and Western script/western date format.

(Just looked on mine to check)

Same for Thai DL.

I stand corrected.

Thanks.

• Like 1

27/07/94

Fake ID!

Under age? Is 19 illegal? Not a fake ID she used it at airport I think they will know what a fake ID would be like. I know she is 20 jesus seriously I admit the photos I posted she looks a bit more mature but in person she's just a young little girl not 26-30 Christ. This post has been silly for a long time and I'm not about to argue with something that I know is true and also irrelevant. If this girl is 26 plus then I am a 101 year old tranny living in the amazon. Grow up some people.

Step away from the LOS. Before you do yourself serious harm. Straight face now. Honestly.

27/07/94

Fake ID!

Prostitution of under 20s is a very serious offence with huge fines and closure for the bar.

Possible jail time for bar and customer.

Very few bars with foreigner customers would risk it.

Fake ID, they usually just borrow or steal someone else's ID card

• Like 1

This so amusing how people think I am a troll. I've written a life story, done loads of posts, uploaded pictures but yet I am still a troll.

Let's hope you can't be identified from all that, now you have admitted having sex with an underage girl.

Straight on the sex offenders list in your home country if they find out!

27/07/94

Fake ID!

Get's better, ready for chapter four now.

Our naeve twenty four year old knows Thai law, checks ID card; well that might need to change a bit in my plot, but I can cope with that.

Now I need to know the ending to fill the remaining chapters, but no, better to let it flow, a mystery like Edwin Drood, author dies and leaves speculation for eternity. Yes that is the way to go.

More ideas please Scotroll.