Is Thai bar girl different to most?

scoteng

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This so amusing how people think I am a troll. I've written a life story, done loads of posts, uploaded pictures but yet I am still a troll.

Let's hope you can't be identified from all that, now you have admitted having sex with an underage girl.

Straight on the sex offenders list in your home country if they find out!

Oh jesus. This is all making sense now. When I first met her she said she was 20, so I thought right I will return to Thailand for her 21st but then I see her facebook and says she is 19 and she was like yeah and acted as though she had never told me she was 20! I thought the legal age was 18 but either way she told me she was 20 and it's the bars fault letting her work there. If she started in march she had 4 months until she was 20, maybe they thought with it being so close they'll let her work there. w00t.gif

I haven't enjoyed a thread as much since Columbaimumbai married the tranny and didn't know till it was too late.

cheesy.gif F me sideways, really? What?

You never saw that thread? One of the greatest TV threads ever IMO

I haven't enjoyed a thread as much since Columbaimumbai married the tranny and didn't know till it was too late.

Nope. Got a link?

27/07/94

That would have made her underage when you first met her.

Bars don't employ underage girls all that often, too risky.

Fake ID!

More likely Troll post, but a good one, I enjoyed it.

Under age? Is 19 illegal? Not a fake ID she used it at airport I think they will know what a fake ID would be like. I know she is 20 jesus seriously I admit the photos I posted she looks a bit more mature but in person she's just a young little girl not 26-30 Christ. This post has been silly for a long time and I'm not about to argue with something that I know is true and also irrelevant. If this girl is 26 plus then I am a 101 year old tranny living in the amazon. Grow up some people.

Get's better, ready for chapter four now.

Our naeve twenty four year old knows Thai law, checks ID card; well that might need to change a bit in my plot, but I can cope with that.

Now I need to know the ending to fill the remaining chapters, but no, better to let it flow, a mystery like Edwin Drood, author dies and leaves speculation for eternity. Yes that is the way to go.

More ideas please Scotroll.

Ravaged by his own thoughts, growing suspicions, and mental images of his love being pleasured by fat old guys, he changes his travel plans to October but doesn't tell her. Walks into the bar unannounced and sees........?

• Like 1

He never did tell us how they were married for 6 months before he noticed his wife had a penis.

cheesy.gif Really?

He never did tell us how they were married for 6 months before he noticed his wife had a penis.

Man, I can't stop giggling like a schoolgirl thinking about that post...it was epic.

This so amusing how people think I am a troll. I've written a life story, done loads of posts, uploaded pictures but yet I am still a troll.

Let's hope you can't be identified from all that, now you have admitted having sex with an underage girl.

Straight on the sex offenders list in your home country if they find out!

I wonder if he really works for The BBC

Was it only after shim was having other blokes over and shagging them that got suspicious?

Nope. Got a link?

Maybe someone can find it, it is one if the greatest ever threads.

Scooter, we don't get many threads of this quality, so we automatically think you must be a troll because it's so entertaining.

You are just an amalgam of all our collective experience, whether personal or observed. We have seen this so many times.

You have said it yourself, that you might be in the lucky 5%. You're a croupier, so I ask you, are those good odds? Would you bet your future on it? Thailand has girls with much better odds.

What you have described in her history and her work habits tells us she is not the innocent newbie you think she is. She is experienced and fairly hardcore in my opinion, probably having graduated from cashier, to waitress, to Go Go, to putting on shows - that don't happen in a few months.

...we just a bunch of knuckleheads on an anonymous internet forum...but if you don't learn from history, you are bound to repeat it.

She's a newbie trust me. Seen her recent pics on Facebook with her working on the coaches and like I said I noticed she started becoming friends with all the bar girls on facebook when I was over there first time. She also wasn't going out drinking with them after work or anything until after about a month of me leaving which suggests she made friends after a while. She posts pictures with her friends all the time. That 5% only applies to any random bar girl. I have seen and spent time with this girl and feel she is decent so that percentage is totally different. Like playing a hand of blackjack. Before the hand the player is almost 50% likely to win the next hand only he gets dealt 20 against the dealers 8 and his chances of winning have significantly improved.

Scooter, we don't get many threads of this quality, so we automatically think you must be a troll because it's so entertaining.

You are just an amalgam of all our collective experience, whether personal or observed. We have seen this so many times.

You have said it yourself, that you might be in the lucky 5%. You're a croupier, so I ask you, are those good odds? Would you bet your future on it? Thailand has girls with much better odds.

What you have described in her history and her work habits tells us she is not the innocent newbie you think she is. She is experienced and fairly hardcore in my opinion, probably having graduated from cashier, to waitress, to Go Go, to putting on shows - that don't happen in a few months.

...we just a bunch of knuckleheads on an anonymous internet forum...but if you don't learn from history, you are bound to repeat it.

She's a newbie trust me. Seen her recent pics on Facebook with her working on the coaches and like I said I noticed she started becoming friends with all the bar girls on facebook when I was over there first time. She also wasn't going out drinking with them after work or anything until after about a month of me leaving which suggests she made friends after a while. She posts pictures with her friends all the time. That 5% only applies to any random bar girl. I have seen and spent time with this girl and feel she is decent so that percentage is totally different. Like playing a hand of blackjack. Before the hand the player is almost 50% likely to win the next hand only he gets dealt 20 against the dealers 8 and his chances of winning have significantly improved.

Oh stop.

Where is Costas, this thread needs milking.

There is a lovely picture on my screen of a well endowed lady of about twentyish years old, says "Pretty Girls on Line,"

"Send and receive a message for free,"

SEE WHO IS ONLINE

No this is much more fun and any way the wife is asleep and gets annoyed if I wake her!

• Like 1

5 different Facebook accounts, one to show each customer.

5 different phone SIM cards, one for each customer.

The phone you see, is the ratty 300bht old battered thing (I need new phone, you buy for me?).

The other iphones are hidden in her bag.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 2

Let's talk hypothetically...

Say you're 100% right on her history, you go to Thailand, the romance is rekindled and then you have to leave. Would it make a difference if she slowly drifted into doing tricks next year? Would that end things or would you be able to see it as just a job?

What about if she professed to be non-game and you found out that she was lying, would that change things.

These are tough questions for a man (kind of) in love. You may need to think about the answers.

• Like 1

I spoke to some veteran bargirls tonight. A few threw up laughing when i said theres bargirls that dont go with customers..................lol.

Overseas boyfriends are customers- you dang fools! one bargirl said.

They asked if i could intoduce them to one.. They wanted to se the UniCoRn live.

• Like 2

Well said. I agree with this.

I get the impression she's an expert in the head game. Funny thing is these girls can be so slick they'll feed you what you want to know just so they live they own fantasy. All the while letting you think you're in control. Wrong! They're in control because, like you can read a map or fix something easily, they are so much better at navigating the emotional landscape than you are. When that intelligence is working against a man the resultant situation is often very dangerous for the man. That's why hookers call it "turning tricks".

Looking at her pics I thought she was a very average looker. Not dark, sultry and exotic. Conservative looking girl with no goofy-Asian posing going on in the photos. Pose was more like a 30 year old although I thought she looked 23-25 myself.

Edited by RandomSand
  • Like 1

Say you're 100% right on her history, you go to Thailand, the romance is rekindled and then you have to leave. Would it make a difference if she slowly drifted into doing tricks next year? Would that end things or would you be able to see it as just a job?

What about if she professed to be non-game and you found out that she was lying, would that change things.

These are tough questions for a man (kind of) in love. You may need to think about the answers.

That is very true. If I got someone to go in and I find out she was lying yes I would finish it. If she told me herself she was bar fining then it might be different as she is showing honesty at least. I have said to her numerous times if you are bar fining it's ok just admit it but she hasn't as she is not doing it :D

That is very true. If I got someone to go in and I find out she was lying yes I would finish it. If she told me herself she was bar fining then it might be different as she is showing honesty at least. I have said to her numerous times if you are bar fining it's ok just admit it but she hasn't as she is not doing it biggrin.png

There's nothing to finish. Once you 'finish' that's the extent of the 'relationship'.

I spoke to some veteran bargirls tonight. A few threw up laughing when i said theres bargirls that dont go with customers..................lol.

Overseas boyfriends are customers- you dang fools! one bargirl said.

They asked if i could intoduce them to one.. They wanted to se the UniCoRn live.

That's opinion of a couple of bar girls. We've had someone come on say today they know 2 girls in a bar that don't bar fine so it is possible.