upgraded suspension Honda Forza?

MrJ

checked out already - THB 7.200 in Pattaya YSS TC302-400T, but want to know real life feedback before purchasing

I have those shocks installed with the least amount of spring preload possible.

To me, they are better on the highway at speed than the originals, although at low speed they're just as harsh as the originals over speed bumps and the like. I just slow down more!

checked out already - THB 7.200 in Pattaya YSS TC302-400T, but want to know real life feedback before purchasing

To me, they are better on the highway at speed than the originals, although at low speed they're just as harsh as the originals over speed bumps and the like. I just slow down more!

thanks - just got them installed and yes still too harsh for me on small sois and bumps

"least amount of spring preload possible" - could you explain more as my English is not that well? I asume to loose the spring against the clock direction.....

thanks - just got them installed and yes still too harsh for me on small sois and bumps

"least amount of spring preload possible" - could you explain more as my English is not that well? I asume to loose the spring against the clock direction.....

Exactly.

I am satisfied with the configuration as mentioned above after 50km, just have to try it out with my wife.

Does anybody changed the fork/front suspension? As the stock one isnt comfortable......