Tee Lor Su - 19 to 21 September

DualSportBiker

I came to a controlled stop after I could not fully disengage the clutch - nothing dramatic. It could have been much worse; one more day if function and I'd be in the tightest section of the road to TLS!!

I'd love to do some exploratory riding Dave, it might be up to a month before I have a bike though... Will keep you posted. I have 1 IIa 88, and a III 108 parked outside my house... Lots of time and money spent on regular fixes...

Going to go to Barcelona on Tuesday when they crack her open and see if the last guy to open the gearbox and clutch forgot his keys or something similar...

• Like 1

I was at TLS a couple of years ago and they ran a scam at the entrance to the national park. They would not let us in and told us the road to the waterfall is too bad for bikes, including off road bikes! Instead we had to go by taxi for 1500 baht. The taxi was a diesel 2 wheel drive pickup junker. It took ages for the underpowered diesel smoker because the driver had to drive super slow trying to avoid it from falling apart on the bumps. Needless to say off road bikes are better suited.

• Like 1

Thought you might to take a peek...

DualSportBIker...you have nice taste in machines.

Still sucks to hear about your problems. I should be back to the kingdom in the next week or so, and if you'd want to do some exploratory riding I would be interested in that.

I_approve.jpg

• Like 1

Thought you might to take a peek...

DualSportBIker...you have nice taste in machines.

Still sucks to hear about your problems. I should be back to the kingdom in the next week or so, and if you'd want to do some exploratory riding I would be interested in that.

these old cages are better.

at least no horrible plastic smell!