Urologist - Chiang Mai Ram - any recommendations?

jko

Yesterday Dr SUPON SRIPLAKIJ sorted out a problem that has had me and half a dozen Drs baffled over the last 12 Years.

​Thank you, a weight off my mind.

john

Will you be changing your user name now?

Good luck, glad it's sorted. thumbsup.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Chiang Mai Ram now offers the prostate PHI test, which is made on a standard blood sample and can be an alternative to a biopsy in some cases: Dr Bannakit’s rule of thumb is for PSA under 10. The list price is 18,000 baht.

PHI is a comparatively new test, and Dr B says Ram is the only place in Thailand to offer it. Plenty of info on Google.

Highly recommend Phitsanou. He is at CM Ram Saturday from 1p-3p, Monday from 4or5 pm. Just call for appt.

His english is very good. and he will tell you the truth about your condition. Good Luck. I have been his patient for over a year.

I can also recommend Phitsanou.

Nice knowledgeable guy

RAM care is great, however if you need treatment, then strongly recommend you get a written quote ,before going in.

They attempted to charge me double their quote!

Just saying.

Don't start me on their prescription charges!!!

Cheers.

• 2 years later...
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2015 at 7:47 AM, Gonzo the Face said:

Let me pass on what I thought was some good information that was given to be by a female doctor some years back. When looking for a urologist she suggested that one look for a woman doctor that liked to play piano. Make your own interpretation .

G

So.... where in CNX do we find this wonderful lady?

21 hours ago, DavidOxon said:

So.... where in CNX do we find this wonderful lady?

Sorry David but that was so many years ago and over the ensuing years she gained so much weight and her fingers got so fat, she lost all her clients.

PS Don't worry, just hang in there , she's on a diet........ write to you next year.