PS4 in Thailand- register PSN as USA or Thailand?

ExpatJ

Hi

I am about to buy a PS4 here in thailand- if i register my location as USA (i have a US address and credit card) will i get a bigger selection of games in the store? OR can all games be downloaded in Thailand anyway?

(Finally got tired of xbox because of 1) subpar graphics of xbox one compared to ps 4 and 2) lack of support for Thailand. 3) those horrible policies they tried to impose at the xbox 1 launch (and have since withdrawn).

I have Thai PS4 and a fake USA address and no usa cc.

I bought psn money from amazon with my homecountry c.c and usa address (myus / shipito etc) and it works.

Games are cheaper, membership is cheaper (PSN HK is cheaper actually).

You can download all games in Thailand no problem.

I bought psn money from amazon with my homecountry c.c and usa address (myus / shipito etc) and it works.

Great thanks- any game recommendations- i buying it FIFA 15, new call of duty, aliens,

Destiny

Last of Us (if not played on ps3)

get psn plus for 49.99 from amazon psn store (1 year code)

they give 2 free psn games every month. Sometimes good decent games.

I'm curious about destiny but not sold yet-looks like Halo multi-player (which I find cartoonish after discovering call of duty multi player (late)) -. The last of us I am looking forward to play. Picking up my Ps 4 later this week.

I wanted to also add. I hope destiny has a good and deep story line. If it's just one large essentially storyless platform for multi player I'll be well miffed. Ha

From the early reviews seems like Destiny has almost no story line- what a waste of the 500 million $ it cost to build the game apparently.

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys

Has anyone else had a problem adding funds to their psn Wallet?

I tried entering my credit card details but they keep saying it is invalid when it clearly is not

Im wondering if it is an issue to the way im imputting the billing address. Does anyone have any solutions to this?

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry i forgot to mention that im using a Kasikorn bank card

I had that error a few times when trying to pre-fund the wallet, but if I just checkout (i.e. it just takes the actual amount needed for the cart) it has always worked. weird.

One thing though, with the Sony hacking scandal , and the fact that PSN has been hacked before, how confident are you about saving your CC on file with them? I deleted mine right after the xmas purchases ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Great thanks- any game recommendations- i buying it FIFA 15, new call of duty, aliens,

I have a physical copy of fifa 15 for the ps4 that I want to sell. Only played it once so it is in as good as new condition. Retail price is 1,500 bht but I will sell it for 900 bht. PM me if you are interested

JAF