Overstay for 7 months, can I fly back home from Pitsanulok?

Is it better to clear up my overstay at the local immigration office?

Which is the best place to depart and clear my overstay status? I am not doing a border run, just going back to Singapore.

Why do you persist in going back into the septic arena where all the retiree hang em' high crew clowns congregate together (licking their lips in furor) since this is kind of topic and the main core of their existence. Them, well known for stripping individuals in some irate zealous manner. Thus, feeding them power to brag about money/rules/regulations/experiences and so on - whilst hiding behind the Thai wife's apron strings. Urbanjoe, is an excellent one man source of information and should be commended for his hard work on tv given that he tells people - how it is - and never in some biased fashion like these other braggarts, whom are on the last leg before the final introduction to some other officialdom albeit upstairs or down below depending on how kind they've been in life.

Hope you have a nice flight home my friend after your long stay ...

Edited by totallyobnoxiousme

Just a question.

If the new rules have not been approved the how come there is a big board in CW office stating the bans for overstaying?

It is a warning that it will happen sometime or the other.

It no different than the acknowledgement that people have been signing or the announcement on their website.

I think immigration jumped the gun on the announcements and etc. expecting quick approval but that did not happen. They were told it required proper procedures by doing a ministerial regulation that requires cabinet approval.

Just a question.

If the new rules have not been approved the how come there is a big board in CW office stating the bans for overstaying?

It is a warning that it will happen sometime or the other.

It no different than the acknowledgement that people have been signing or the announcement on their website.

I think immigration jumped the gun on the announcements and etc. expecting quick approval but that did not happen. They were told it required proper procedures by doing a ministerial regulation that requires cabinet approval.

Thank for a much better answer. Pretty simple to answer the question instead of coffee1.gifsad.pnghit-the-fan.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcheesy.gif