first time 90 day reporter.

I am not sure what you are asking about?

Do you have an extension of stay you applied for at immigration? Or perhaps a OA visa entry?

A report of staying longer than 90 days can be done 15 days before the report date or 7 days after. What you need depends depends upon the office where your report. At many offices all you need is a completed TM47 form and your passport.

This is a list what was needed at Jomtien / Pattaya Immigration

I always give them the following and never had a problem

• Filled in Tm.47 90 Day Report Form
  • Copy of Face Page passport
  • Copy of Non-O Visa
  • Copy of Tm Card
  • Copy of last permission to stay stamp
  • Copy of a recent ToT bill (Could be electricity bill or something else) just to prove that I am still staying at the same address.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/715339-90-day-reporting-for-marriage-extension-what-do-i-need/#entry7632542

You can also submit 90-day reports in person at the Major Hollywood and Imperial World Ladprao offices.

This is a golden nugget. I so much prefer Major H and Imp. LP over CW.

Can someone else confirm this.

Confirmed

You can do your reports at either office.

thanks to all .

so does Major and LP also give out re-entry stamps. Im being a bit greed y...........lol.

No, I'm afraid you'll need to go to Chaengwattana for these. Alternatively you can get them at the airport when flying out provided you can find out where they are issued (which I've never managed to do so far).

when you were granted your extension of stay....why didn't you ask what was needed to be done for your 90 day reporting,,,,,,seems a logical request.......who ties your shoe laces in the morning ??? or are you a slip on shoe person or flip flop kind of guy...........get a grip an sort yourself out........its not rocket science its a simple 90 day reporting....

choochoo I used the postal option as mentioned in a previous post and in all the years I was in Thailand on Retirement extension, I never once had a problem. Plus only had to go to BKK once a year, no probs, as inlaws live there.

Suggest you go to your local Immigration office on your first 90 day report, just to get the hang of it, then look into the postal option.

smile.png

Edited by khundon

This topic has been aired many, many times in the past; take a look at the previous discussions. If this is too difficult go the office where you intend to report and ask. Dress appropriately, be polite, treat the staff with respect and you will get the information you want.

This topic has been aired many, many times in the past; take a look at the previous discussions. If this is too difficult go the office where you intend to report and ask. Dress appropriately, be polite, treat the staff with respect and you will get the information you want.

And bring a book...

It may be different in different offices, but in Hua Hin all you need is a filled in TM 47 and your passport, takes 5 to 10 minutes here.

You can do it up to 7 days before or after the due date.

Edited by hhfarang

1) I usually do it +/- 7 days, and keep in mind any holidays and so on.

2) People like me don't need to take numbers laugh.png Walk in, get wai'd, wai'd back, hand documents. Sit 1 minute watch tv, name gets called, take documents, smile, out the door. tongue.png

3) Your passport and that form filled out. I think it's good to keep the prior receipt/proof in the passport too.

I just did it, my first. It can be up to 7 days after and either 10 or 14 days before (I don't remember but I think it was 14 - twice as much before as after rings a bell).

I went to the airport immigration at 2 pm. Got a ticket number and the 90 Day Reporting form (from the bin marked as such in English), went out back to the photocopy shop and handed the girl my passport saying '90 day report'. Got all the copies. Bought a 10 baht pen (because I forgot my own), went to the ledge with the pre-filled out example, filled out the form (very easy), signed all my photocopies and waited 90 minutes for my number to be called. I handed them my passport, photocopies and the form and waited 10 minutes for them to process and stamp my passport. I was home before 4 pm.

when you were granted your extension of stay....why didn't you ask what was needed to be done for your 90 day reporting,,,,,,seems a logical request.......who ties your shoe laces in the morning ??? or are you a slip on shoe person or flip flop kind of guy...........get a grip an sort yourself out........its not rocket science its a simple 90 day reporting....

Ive been here awhile. Its really hard to understand what thai are saying. For some reason their english is hard to understand.