What Is A "troll?"

baboon

• 1 month later...
how many times has this o.p been asked in recent weeks...

Three I think. Once in Forum Support, once here and I think another one some where else. Getting tired of posting the same links to the same definitions.

I think if I ever start a board, members will have to answer a questionaire of common questions. If they get the answers right, they can join.

(of course, certain people would be banned the moment they tried to log on !) :o

Maybe there should be a pinned thread somewhere with all the definitions, acromyms, slang etc, etc. Could be useful. Then when any new ones came along they could be added.

Good idea Suega. Could call it the "Jargon Thread"

Most wouldn't read it (in the beginning), much like the Forum Rules. :o

But it would be handy when someone is replying. They wouldn't have to continuously search for the definitions/links and repost them every couple of weeks. They could just throw in the link to the pinned thread.

Much quicker.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe there should be a pinned thread somewhere with all the definitions, acromyms, slang etc, etc. Could be useful. Then when any new ones came along they could be added.

Good idea Suega. Could call it the "Jargon Thread"

I agree, it took me months to work out what lol was meant to mean, finally worked it out and someone posted ROFL, some months down the road worked that one out... and then AFAIK..... jeeees I just give up.

Good Luck

BTW whats a troll again.

• 2 weeks later...