Family Dental Care Clinic

seeker108

Has anyone had any experience with this particular dentist?

Normally I use Grace Dental Clinic for most needs, but the orthodontist there (who also is the orthodontist at Dentaland and CM Dental Hospital) does not yet feel completely comfortable with the "Damon" system of braces.

Dr. Waiyawut of Family Dental Care Clinic ( a small one-man clinic near Wat Phra Singh), on the other hand, seems quite comfortable and experienced with this system (and seems to be about 25% less than Grace and the others for this particular procedure though comparable on other procedures that I asked about).

My only concern is that the two times I visited his office there were no patients. Hence my posting here to see if anyone knows anything about him or the quality of his work. He seems quite bright and knowlegeable and I get the feeling that his lack of patients may be more because he has not done much in the way of marketing himself.

Thanks for any feedback.

:o

Seeker

Hey!

Not sure about that one, but after you recomending Grace I went there to ask how much a filing would be and they quoted 500-1500bht per surface so went to Detal 4 U 382-384 Thapae Rd, T Changmoi 053 874149 and they priced 500bht per surface no matter how deep or bad.

So went there on 14th and had 6 done and was a great service and there was patients there also!!

And they had alot of other services and I imagine it would be worth you having a look!

Cheers

Ash

Back to the original question...

I wouldn't worry too much about going and not seeing very many patients. It's quite common for doctors to work at several places and one of them is usually their own small private clinic. If he works at Dentaland and the Dental Hospital, he should be pretty good.

When my wife was pregnant, we went to a doctor at a large clinic. We had to wait several hours to see her. She told us about her own private clinic on a different day of the week. We went to it and saw her right away as there was nobody else there. (And it was also much cheaper).