Israeli police bust 'messianic' prostitution ring

webfact

Israeli police bust 'messianic' prostitution ring

JERUSALEM: -- Details have emerged from Israel about a prostitution ring in which Jewish women were allegedly forced into having sex with non-Jews by a messianic sect.

Two men and two women are being detained on suspicion of exploitation.

Police say the victims were brainwashed into believing that having sex with non-Jews would "save the Jewish people and bring about redemption".

They were also made to become dependant on alcohol and drugs, and have sex under their influence, police say.

The head of the police investigation, Superintendent Arik Mordechai, told the Haaretz newspaper that some 15 women had been recruited, some of whom were believed to be minors.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29110334

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2014-09-09

Having been given alcohol and drugs they cannot complain on being mistreated.

Proof of being forced to have sex is hard to get.

Having been 'brainwashed into believing that having sex with non-Jews' is not the same as being forced.

Proof of not enjoying the sex with non-Jews is hard to get.

Jewish religion does not have the same age limits on sex as secular Law.

The people running this joint can be seriously trialed only for not having a License and not paying Tax (if there were money involved!)

As an afterthought, - the 15 ladies in question weren't of Russian origin per chance? Never heard of Messianic group of such a bend!

Edited by ABCer

Whats with the Jews having sex with non jews is there something in the jewish religion that forbids them having sex with non Jews ???

Jewish people who are religious follow a wide range of flavors of Judaism from ultra-religious to ultra-progressive. Then there are non-religious secular Jews and atheistic Jews who still identify as Jewish people in the tribal/cultural sense. So more traditional Jews are strongly encouraged to marry within the tribe. In the U.S. especially marriage to Christians and also marriages between Jews and ethnic minorities like African-Americans and Asians are extremely common.

The description in this story of a Jewish Messianic sect indicates a more fringe Jewish sect and definitely very religious.

So there is no one answer to your question. Jews and Judaism are too diverse for that.

Personally I never heard of any messages don't sex with non-Jews. More like become a doctor and marry a nice Jewish girl ... you'll be happier that way.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Whats with the Jews having sex with non jews is there something in the jewish religion that forbids them having sex with non Jews ???

It's not that hard to swallow if you think about certain sexual acts, non-Jews' sperm not being exactly kosher and... well, then, it's actually hard to swallow! wink.pngtongue.png

Two men and two women are being detained on suspicion of exploitation.

Can you imagine if some news report said this about Thai police in a similar situation. The TV Bar Stool Crime Scene Investigators (BS-CIS) would be hemorrhaging with derision.

Jewish people who are religious follow a wide range of flavors of Judaism from ultra-religious to ultra-progressive. Then there are non-religious secular Jews and atheistic Jews who still identify as Jewish people in the tribal/cultural sense. So more traditional Jews are strongly encouraged to marry within the tribe. In the U.S. especially marriage to Christians and also marriages between Jews and ethnic minorities like African-Americans and Asians are extremely common.

The description in this story of a Jewish Messianic sect indicates a more fringe Jewish sect and definitely very religious.

So there is no one answer to your question. Jews and Judaism are too diverse for that.

Personally I never heard of any messages don't sex with non-Jews. More like become a doctor and marry a nice Jewish girl ... you'll be happier that way.

I would have thought ( simply speculation, not with any reference to "facts") that Messianic Jews would be pseudo-Christian anyway.

Edited by Suradit69

So, how did that advice work out for you, JT?

• Like 1

A work in progress.

Well the doctor thing went bust in grade school when I let my Tomboy lab mate dissect the required frog for me. The "nice" Jewish girl that liked me back then dumped me fast when I told her I would be studying "liberal arts" in college. Get the picture?

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

It's not that hard to swallow if you think about certain sexual acts, non-Jews' sperm not being exactly kosher and... well, then, it's actually hard to swallow! wink.pngtongue.png

Nice Jewish girls don't so that nasty stuff with anybody. Hadn't you heard?

Orthodox Judaism forbids sex outside of marriage. And forbids marriage to a non-Jew.

Most Jews aren't Orthodox. Jews do not have a POPE.

Nice Jewish girls don't so that nasty stuff with anybody. Hadn't you heard?

Seems that this goy has 'known' (in the Talmudic, sorry... Biblical sense) only not-so-nice Jewish girls so far then! wink.pngtongue.png

• Like 1