Please help, I have got a nympho

Bulldozer Dawn

I have recently ended a relationship with a good Thai girl, she never asked for money, was smart, well educated and has a great job in the telecommunications industry. I ended the relationship for one reason...I met a another girl...who became my gik...and the sex with her was just mind blowing. I have now moved house and the gik has moved in also. But therein lies the problem. At my age, late forties, mad sex is great two or three times a week, however the new gik is smashing me to bits every night. I don't have any erectile issues....but fatigue, sleep deprevation and a bad back are killing me.

Any tips for coping with a live in nympho who is half your age?

• Like 2

You need an Iron Man suit like Tony Stark's.

Yes maybe science can find a solution...clone myself perhaps...

Thanks for the humour, but actually this isn't a pub talk post. There is that saying "be careful of what you wish for". Well I now have it. And just 8 days later I am burnt to a crisp. The only saving grace is that she heads off to work each morning and I get the day time to recover. I am crazy about her...too crazy in fact...I feel like I have won the lottery every time she smiles at me...but I am fearful that I am just too long in the tooth to keep up.

It's a horrible feeling when you just want her so much but the body is fried. Youth is wasted on the young.

Edited by Bulldozer Dawn
  • Like 2

Interesting how you guys are telling me I have made a mistake. My good Thai girl was...well...good. I never had any problems with her but the sex was only ok. Yes...I changed girlfriends becase of the great sex. My new girl has a job, but no degree, and she is (so far) a pleasure to have in my home, she is loving and cleans my place every moring. I was comfortable in my old relationship...but not happy. Now I am very happy. And yes much of that happiness comes from the great sex. But why have the moral police posters arrived already. When you have worked hard all your life...why is it wrong to make choices that make you happy. Perhaps those choices and petulant and churlish, but they were made on the basis of seeking joy.

it's called envy,,, let it slide.

Interestingly, somebody did a study of the biggest regrets elderly men had : overwhelming reply was 'should have shagged more gals"

• Like 2

For a few posters suggesting it's an envy.

I just find it ironic that you complain about Western "materialistic" girls yet here in Thailand you are acting like schmucks.

Humans are made differently and some are more sexual than others. Maybe she was overworked or stressed? Maybe if actually had a job here too or ever worse, got sick you would understand the point.

I think dragging another human being into a relationship then complaining about sex while seeing another woman on the side reeks of moral bankruptcy.

BTW, I fully agree that sex gives the man a healthy life, happiness and all that. I just don't think you should waste other people's time for your own selfish reasons.

Like I said.... western women probably figured that out much faster. This is why you are here.

• Like 2

For a few posters suggesting it's an envy.

I just find it ironic that you complain about Western "materialistic" girls yet here in Thailand you are acting like schmucks.

Humans are made differently and some are more sexual than others. Maybe she was overworked or stressed? Maybe if actually had a job here too or ever worse, got sick you would understand the point.

I think dragging another human being into a relationship then complaining about sex while seeing another woman on the side reeks of moral bankruptcy.

BTW, I fully agree that sex gives the man a healthy life, happiness and all that. I just don't think you should waste other people's time for your own selfish reasons.

Like I said.... western women probably figured that out much faster. This is why you are here.

I didn't waste the good girls time. I ended the relationship, she is now free to move on and find a "good man". We are still friends, I helped her move and set up a new home..and now I am focussing on having as much mad sex as possible. What is wrong with that...making choices to keep one's own self happy. I chose great sex over a comfortable and predictable suburban life. Was that a stupid choice, perhaps. Will the sex cool with the new girl...certainly. But I am old enough and wise enough to know that if I didn't make my recent choices, I would have had many regrets in the future. Perhaps I will have new regrets nonetheless, however the good Budha tells us that all permanence is illusion anyway.

Edited by Bulldozer Dawn

Interesting how you guys are telling me I have made a mistake. My good Thai girl was...well...good. I never had any problems with her but the sex was only ok. Yes...I changed girlfriends becase of the great sex. My new girl has a job, but no degree, and she is (so far) a pleasure to have in my home, she is loving and cleans my place every moring. I was comfortable in my old relationship...but not happy. Now I am very happy. And yes much of that happiness comes from the great sex. But why have the moral police posters arrived already. When you have worked hard all your life...why is it wrong to make choices that make you happy. Perhaps those choices and petulant and churlish, but they were made on the basis of seeking joy.

OP: the only purpose I see in your post is bragging about how handsum you are and how you manage to get this nympho girl into your bed... and to cover your bragging you invent a story about not being able to cope with her... this is pure Kindergarten level bullshit and of course deserves no other replies than

- buy her a TGAU

- let her have a vibrator

- hand them over to somebody without erectile disfunctions

- let her have a secondary lover while you are at work

- etc etc...

Kindergarten bullshit bah.gif

BulldozerDawn:

Your post has little to do with Thailand or Thai women. Sex drive incompatability is a universal problem; solutions/suggestions on how to manage abound on Google. Only motive I can think of for posting here was to feed your ego.

• Like 1

I didn't waste the good girls time. I ended the relationship, she is now free to move on and find a "good man". We are still friends, I helped her move and set up a new home..and now I am focussing on having as much mad sex as possible. What is wrong with that...making choices to keep one's own self happy. I chose great sex over a comfortable and predictable suburban life. Was that a stupid choice, perhaps. Will the sex cool with the new girl...certainly. But I am old enough and wise enough to know that if I didn't make my recent choices, I would have had many regrets in the future. Perhaps I will have new regrets nonetheless, however the good Budha tells us that all permanence is illusion anyway.

No, you are not, otherwise you would not be bragging around here...

• Like 2

Not bragging at all. In fact if you read my OP it is a plea for help...

Put a pic of your GF both here in TV and in craigslist... and if she IS as hot as you say, you will have enough guys lining up to "help" you...

Kindergarten level bah.gif (Edit to add)... even low level for TV Pub section...

Edited by Swiss1960