anyone out there to start a motorbike tour business, a community and a space for freedom!

hi guys and girls...

i am a wild man. lived in south america (amazon) for 3 years, australia for 25, german born and raised (17years). economic refugee since 1985, photographer, organic farmer, community developer, visionary, writer, teacher,hunter, writer

google me and you will see i am an open card....

looking for a challenge...looking for all of you who are bored of whats on offer right now!

i have lived here in thailand now for 2 years, married to an amazing professional woman, travelled 12000km (on bike) to look for the right land... to do do what?

well thats a long story.... i have seen this country 30 years ago....and lots of aspects i still love here...

lots of aspects i see rejuvenated in myanmar, laos... but lets not be too sentimental.

thailand is thailand and has gone through huge steps to become the united states of asia.

ok..so one of my plans is to establish a space to live amongst friends... a place near the coast, a place with a river, a place where we can grow at least 100 kind of fruits, at least 150 kinds of vegetable and at least 100 kind of bamboos. AND MOST OF ALL LIVE WITH A LOCAL VILLAGE IN HARMONY.

a place similar to what i have established in australia over 20 years (jasper-hall.com).. you can watch a 30 min documentary right now on ...http://vimeo.com/20418773...

i have lived last year in nepal for a number of months and i am still contemplating =organising tours from Kathmandu to bangkok..but its all open...

i have a number of friends since 30 years who want to become involved in something meaning full and purposeful.

i am wondering if any musketeers are out there right now to seek something like this?

I HAVE GREAT CONTACTS NEAR DAWEI to establish landscapes built on mutual trust and experience...

i want to move forward NOW with whoever dares to move forward NOW

love and peace to you all

andi islinger

• Like 1

> love and peace to you all

Never thought i would read such things in TV bike forum wai.gif

Always nice to see someone who still has dreams and is trying to make them true. To start organic farming and permaculture in Thailand is an ambitious goal. Doing it as a comumnity is even more ambitious. Hope the dream will become reality. Not sure if Thailand is still the right place for such project. But who am i to know. Imo a motorbike tour company seems much easier to start with.

offensive post and a reply - removed.

A picture of the Pope is offensive? Man, I never am going to fully understand the forum rules! We need a seminar.

yes it is offensive for me.

you are clearly disrespecting someone post here his story and humble and possibly sincere ideas.

At least OP has some ideas and is trying to do something, you might like it or not but it does not give you the right to assume things about someone and impersonating him as Pope?

But what about you? Do you have any ideas in life and courage to share? at least OP has.

OP, i believe you can find some people to share your ideas and do something with you but as you can see TV is not one of these places unfortunately.

• Like 1

offensive post and a reply - removed.

A picture of the Pope is offensive? Man, I never am going to fully understand the forum rules! We need a seminar.

yes it is offensive for me.

you are clearly disrespecting someone post here his story and humble and possibly sincere ideas.

At least OP has some ideas and is trying to do something, you might like it or not but it does not give you the right to assume things about someone and impersonating him as Pope?

But what about you? Do you have any ideas in life and courage to share? at least OP has.

OP, i believe you can find some people to share your ideas and do something with you but as you can see TV is not one of these places unfortunately.

• Like 1

You are going to have a garden with that much food in a remote village near a coastline? You won't be living in harmony with the villagers because most all of that free food will be liberated from your garden into the houses of the locals. Sounds like a fun idea and would be interesting, but get ready for full time security. A group of farangs with food everywhere....sure to be a target.

You are going to have a garden with that much food in a remote village near a coastline? You won't be living in harmony with the villagers because most all of that free food will be liberated from your garden into the houses of the locals. Sounds like a fun idea and would be interesting, but get ready for full time security. A group of farangs with food everywhere....sure to be a target.

if you feed the police chief and his minions, sure they protect you in Myanmar. Same in Thailand with similar fashion.

I did not see the post which was removed, but a discussion of the Pope - and the Catholic Church in general - would fill volumes.

And just as surely be stopped in its tracks.

You may find some of the mods decisions hard to understand, but they have a very hard job to do, and the ones I have been in conversation with one-on-one have all been very reasonable people. And to a man (or Woman) helpful.

The Old adage - "My house My Rules" applies.

• Like 1

I did not see the post which was removed, but a discussion of the Pope - and the Catholic Church in general - would fill volumes.

And just as surely be stopped in its tracks.

You may find some of the mods decisions hard to understand, but they have a very hard job to do, and the ones I have been in conversation with one-on-one have all been very reasonable people. And to a man (or Woman) helpful.

The Old adage - "My house My Rules" applies.

"The Old adage - "My house My Rules" applies." But without us the house can go to rack and ruin.....and the BS rules will mean nothing.

Some people are square pegs trying to go in to a round hole, don't sweat it. I often feel like a rhombus trying to enter a curvlinear triangle.

• Like 1

"The Old adage - "My house My Rules" applies." But without us the house can go to rack and ruin.....and the BS rules will mean nothing.

Some people are square pegs trying to go in to a round hole, don't sweat it. I often feel like a rhombus trying to enter a curvlinear triangle.

Been on the outside my whole life. Taken the "Road less Traveled" since I was 17.

But this rule applies in every situation I have ever been in - even the ones where I was a Guest serving - as our friends across the Pond would say - 'At Her Majesty's Pleasure''

Think of TV as a house, and the Mods as owners. If you are invited to stay, then how they want their house is the way you should act.

If you get out of line, expect to be corrected. Continual misbehavior will result in you being removed from said house.

Whether you agree with these rules matters not at all. It is not your house, so act accordingly or expect to have your A** handed to you.

• Like 1

Been on the outside my whole life. Taken the "Road less Traveled" since I was 17.

But this rule applies in every situation I have ever been in - even the ones where I was a Guest serving - as our friends across the Pond would say - 'At Her Majesty's Pleasure''

Think of TV as a house, and the Mods as owners. If you are invited to stay, then how they want their house is the way you should act.

If you get out of line, expect to be corrected. Continual misbehavior will result in you being removed from said house.

Whether you agree with these rules matters not at all. It is not your house, so act accordingly or expect to have your A** handed to you.

Good thing its a like a house with no fences. 30 seconds to become a new user and your back in the house.

Good thing its a like a house with no fences. 30 seconds to become a new user and your back in the house.

I hear what your saying. But the reality is, for me, I don't really care that much. If the TV forum goes away or they ask me to leave or give me a 7 day holiday it's not a problem as I am on a few other forums...and a lot of the posters here are there too!

• Like 1

I hear what your saying. But the reality is, for me, I don't really care that much. If the TV forum goes away or they ask me to leave or give me a 7 day holiday it's not a problem as I am on a few other forums...and a lot of the posters here are there too!

No offense intended or inferred.

Just wanted to make sure that you understood what I was saying.

Mods aren't owners. They are wannabe cops that works for free.