Xbox One or PS4?

Chicog

I'm thinking of buying a new console.

I'm only really interested in FPS and maybe Golf.

Not interested in online gameplay.

Which would you say is best, and which games in the above categories (as in for the new consoles)?

Cheers,

Chico.

Hi- i just spent a few days researching this question- and decided to buy a ps 4 today.

Up until now i was an xbox guy- but it seems clear that the PS4 has better graphics than xbox one- which is a big deal. Plus sony supports thailand as an official country- xbox does not and will not recognise thailand so hard to download games, use full services etc. Lastly, the exclusive games on PS are way better in my mind than xbox.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have a 360 which was good but then I switched to PS3 and then 2 yrs ago PC and not touched consoles since, however I do miss Halo and Gears of War which are 2 Xbox only franchises that I loved and after seeing the Halo: Master Chief collection which is Halo 1-4 with the first 2 remastered in HD out for the same price as a normal game Ive decided to get an Xbox one. Halo is one of the greatest game franchises ever and by far one of the best single player FPS games.

I brought a PS4, but found it was too difficult to play FPS games compared to PC (I was playing BF4 & CoD: Ghosts), it just felt like aiming, particularly while zoomed, was unnecessarily difficult and I felt disconnected from the scope (if that makes sense). This might be me simply being more familiar with a mouse than a PS controller, as hadn't played on a PS for more than 10 years lol.

Although it was still fun on PS4, just more fun on PC.

In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have brought a console, and just stuck to PC games instead, but it's a cool toy anyway. Also I think it'll be more fun for 2player games, particularly sports games like Fifa etc. Also having a second device for games, is an advantage (as opposed to just upgrading the graphics card on my PC) for when my wife wants to use the PC lol. Oh and yeah, graphics are pretty amazing on PS4.