Everything You Need To Know About The iPhone 6 and 6Plus

Jeffrey346

The point is that Apple Pay is not a revolutionary new idea to be hyped as though it was ground-breaking. We've been paying with smart phones for a long time.

Your right they do go overboard on the hype but the thing is that the overall experience on a iPhone (forget the specs for a moment) is better, the phone looks and feels better, iOS is smoother and seamlessly works with other iPads, macs, Apple TV and offers more functions that work well like FaceTime, iMessage and photosteam which are key important features for a normal family

Android on the other hand have none of this unless you use google+ and hangouts which quite frankly is an absolute joke in comparison and also means you have to use google which is a company that is absolutely renowned for not giving a crap about privacy.

Did I mention that also you have to wait months maybe year to get the upgraded version of android on most devices I you get it at all.

It's just a phone chaps, why do Apple users come under attack from Android users and vice versa ?

It's just a phone.

I still use a 4s in Thailand, 4s does everything I want in a phone, and if you think I'm gonna spend 30,000 Baht on a 128GB iPhone 6 and pass on my trusty 32GB 4s to a deserving family member.......you'd be right, of course I am ! thumbsup.gif

In Japan, I still use a 3gs !!!

Edited by Banzai99
  • Like 1

It's just a phone chaps, why do Apple users come under attack from Android users and vice versa ?

It's just a phone.

I still use a 4s in Thailand, 4s does everything I want in a phone, and if you think I'm gonna spend 30,000 Baht on a 128GB iPhone 6 and pass on my trusty 32GB 4s to a deserving family member.......you'd be right, of course I am ! thumbsup.gif

In Japan, I still use a 3gs !!!

Lol but why u gonna use a 3GS in Japan but a 6 in Thailand?

Cos I have a pre paid card and have had it a long time, full size Sim, so I use my old 3Gs here, I have an old Japanese flip phone ( actually it's made by Samsung ), but I can put the Sim into my old 3Gs and I have music and podcasts when on the go, cant call International numbers though, its Factory Unlocked but in Japan, you still can't use all the services if it wasn't bought in Japan.

The 6 is on sale here on the 19th, Sim Free, but I am waiting till I go back to Thailand and Get factory unlocked, they don't sell Factory Unlocked in Japan, just Sim free, I am not chancing anything, besides, best to buy in Thailand if you spend 95% of your time there.

4.7 for me.

I must admit, the iPhone 6/+ had given me such excitement - short of an erection.

But I think I will pass not because the iPhone 6s or +s will be better-future iterations are always better- but because I don't think Thailand, my present home, will make it useful for me.

By the time, Apple Pay becomes a reality and decent 4G coverage reach my city, it would be time to fork out for an iPhone 7 or even 8.

Mind you, that won't stop me from lusting after it!