I saw a strange light in the sky from my balcony

kinmaew

Yes, I saw this big light too. Beautifull colors that you have never seen before.......

Turned out it was my wife, taking a picture off me taking a nap on the couch and send it to my mother withe the remark, "you see how hard he his working".

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes, I saw this big light too. Beautifull colors that you have never seen before.......

Turned out it was my wife, taking a picture off me taking a nap on the couch and send it to my mother withe the remark, "you see how hard he his working".

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You've got a great wife. All I see before the light (or darkness), is a fist shaped object.

Edited by Sirbergan

Yeah, I used to see those every night in Haiti when I was a kid, and in Kentucky and Indiana as a young adult. I haven't seen any in years, though. I think the reason people don't report UFOs as much in other countries is that people don't care. There was one at 7:30 PM every night, so regular, my friends and I would climb a tree up onto the flat rooftop and lay on the warm water barrels to watch the nightly show.

This particular UFO would would change colors, dart suddenly one direction or another, always ending by turning sideways a little, then vanishing. Sometimes jets moved across the sky to the airport, but they moved VERY slowly, in a straight line, blinking their red wing lights. My European Haitien friends watched the UFO and remarked about it, but didn't really react.

We have this "spaceship from Mars" idea in our Western culture, so we react to what we see, while others shrug. Some of the ones in Haiti came fairly close to my friends and one even landed on the beach where some of my friends and their parents were camping out, but they didn't seem too concerned. beyond curiosity, although the craft left charred sand where it had landed. One blocked the road on a mountain pass when friends of my parents were traveling home, but moved out of the way when their headlights hit it.

Some kind of UFO followed my husband and me for 100s of miles during a trip in the early 1970s, sometimes hovering overhead and stalling our car, but mostly frisking around us like a puppy, moving in long loops around us, coming close, then speeding off at a distance, but always returning. When we'd pass a subdivision, it would dart off and throw a searchlight around on the houses as it moved among them, slowly flying so low it would disappear behind some of them. It would slowly change from one color to another or sometimes there would be rings of flashing lights running around the rim of the craft. It would sometimes get so bright it was blinding, then go completely dark, reappearing a minute later somewhere else.

When we passed a big air force base in Alabama, it went off to hover high above it, then turned sideways and shrank away out of sight, as though it had departed with great speed.

My husband stayed in denial, kept saying it was a "Blackhawk helicopter," and refused to even discuss it afterward, even though the thing was totally silent and moved with lightning speed. I mentioned it again to him about five years ago (he's my ex now) and he said he remembered, but it wasn't something he could explain so better to ignore it.

My own theory is that people are coming here from the future on field trips-maybe even our own grandkids out joyriding.

Every country has UFO sighting you just have to look them up. If you were a alien why would you be coming down to look at Thailand. Places like America and Russia would be more interesting because they have bigger Armies and a space program. Also there are some news reports of UFO's in Thailand so its not like there is nothing on the subject.