I saw a strange light in the sky from my balcony

kinmaew

I could see the planes on the flight path then saw another single orange coloured light and though it was another plane but then it moved to the left for a bit, moved around in the clouds for a while until it was not visible. I thought perhaps its a helicopter but out in the deep sea? This was about two weeks ago wondering if any others saw this around 8pm?

Perhaps other lifeforms were coming to see the beautiful Nok in Soi 8 but were not willing to buy her numerous drinks as a precursor to fun so moved onto the next planet.

3 years ago saw the same thing in Bangkok, fairly near a flight path but orange ball zoomed around not like any Chinese lantern I have ever seen. Wife saw it as well so either we are both nutts or there actually was a strange orange ball of light in the sky that night :)

I suspect the extra large type fire lantern, last few weeks have been high winds. I saw one lantern launche from the beach, go up about 60 feet, then take off like it was jet propelled, really fast and gained altitude quickly. The winds are higher higher up.

• Like 1

Thailand is way over-due for large scale UFO sightings.

Doesn't happen here because Thai people know these are just ghosts and spirits and just pile more food on the spirit houses.

Only people in "developed" nations see UFOs.

Why?wai.gif

UFO"s exist!! What doesn't exist is what people think they are!

Just as a warning, space gerbils are not the same as land gerbils.

A space gerbil when fitted correctly can be used to help a man to fly (Christopher Reeves used on when filming superman).

However, if the space Gerbil has not been de-clawed and de-fanged the danger to internal organs can be immense (even with the use of a GERU).

The last time that i battled with a space gerbil I lost the use of my right fallopian tube for 17 minutes.

If you do encounter space Gerbils it is best to contact an expert such as Dr. Will or any of the TGI directors, as they are trained for such circumstances.

post-87166-0-16091500-1410410788_thumb.j

post-87166-0-91550900-1410410793_thumb.j

post-87166-0-56400600-1410410799_thumb.j

• Like 2