New DSI investigation team to take over 'men in black' case

Lite Beer

This is still the topic of "new DSI team to investigate MiB" ?

You tell me. I was replying to your post - surely that can't have been off topic?

Oh come on, fabs. You tell me "Perhaps you could post it in the thread with your views on the content." as I posted something on MiB who the DSI will now investigate again.

Do your distractions from MiB and who could possible know about them with some interesting twisting make you feel dizzy and confused? Maybe lay down a moment and relax. You should take care of your health.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I probably did, but my comment is about what's going on now, right now, today, you know, the present, and if the PM wants to prove to the country he's the right man for the job, then making such statements as little tidbits makes him NO BETTER than Chalerm when he was doing the same..

It's exactly the same old Thailand if he does that, and he's supposed to be putting Thailands interests first, well instead of making such statements, how about one that states "We have in CUSTODY those accountable and responsible for the actions of the MIB" and will be making a full press statement in the next 24-48 hours"

It's like a 12 year old telling his friends " I have a secret, but I'm not telling you what it is" , it's designed to peak curiosity, either he's taking action right now, and apprehending those responsible, or there's names that are untouchable on that alleged list and he's no bette than Chalerm.. it's really that simple..

Same same but different???

To be fair, unlike politicians and other elected people PM Gen. Prayuth probably doesn't feel the pressure to visibly perform and therefor stage "dog and pony" shows. He might feel the pressure of the timetable he set much more, although it would seem it's more of a list of activities to be completed even if circumstances lead to them taking more time.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, four male members of the "men in black" yesterday re-enacted their alleged crimes at Khok Wua

So the crime is still alleged even though you reenact it? Surely this has to come after you plead guilty? In which case you have confessed and so its not alleged?

Or is it really just for show? You reenact something and then claim you didn't do it?

Are you sure you've been in Thailand before, lived here for a while?

As long as the four are not judged and sentenced in a court of law they remain the 'alleged perpetrators'. That doesn't really change even if they do confess.

That's a terrific suggestion, of course you have been throwing out your opinions for years, the only difference being that nobody accepts them as facts. Most of us dismiss them as fiction.

Perhaps that's where you're going wrong then.

I have been posting opinions backed by facts, a large percentage of those posts providing links to those facts. You can dismiss facts as being fiction but they still remain facts.

On the other hand opinions with nothing to back them up..................

Do you accept the fact that Chalerm blatantly lied, several times regarding the MiB, which he denied existed but knew who they were?

Do you accept the fact that Chalerm slowed down to an apparent stop work on this case?

Do you accept Tarit accepted instructions from his political masters? Which in most countries, given his position in the justice department, would lead to charges of perverting the course of justice.

Do you accept CAPO prevented the arrest of anyone attacking and killing anti PTP protesters?

You can pretend that Thaksin is innocent, Yingluck is competent, Chalerm and Tarit are truthful and support justice if you want too. But many see through the blatant often conflicting lies and denials that various Thaksin puppets trot out on command.

Any comment Fab. Do you accept any of this, or do you deny them?

According to another source, Prayuth: Knowing everyone behind attacks.
The coup leader said he had the names of the supporters and financiers

of the violent attacks in 2010 and in 2013 and this year, and he urged them to report to authorities.

“You would be shocked and surprised if I revealed the names”.
If so, why the public did not know the names?

Why should they be named before they are arrested and charged ?

Good point.

the people who said it are the same ones who would ask why do they tell criminals they are going to have a raid on them in advance?

Did you ask the same thing when Chalerm was quoting how much he knew about the MiB?

Strange how the Army backing the police in 3 months can find them, but the Police and DSI under the PTP, Yingluck (nobody told me anything) and Chalerm were in charge and couldn't find them in oner 3 years, even though it seems that the DSI knew who they were anyway.

Yeah I probably did, but my comment is about what's going on now, right now, today, you know, the present, and if the PM wants to prove to the country he's the right man for the job, then making such statements as little tidbits makes him NO BETTER than Chalerm when he was doing the same..

It's exactly the same old Thailand if he does that, and he's supposed to be putting Thailands interests first, well instead of making such statements, how about one that states "We have in CUSTODY those accountable and responsible for the actions of the MIB" and will be making a full press statement in the next 24-48 hours"

It's like a 12 year old telling his friends " I have a secret, but I'm not telling you what it is" , it's designed to peak curiosity, either he's taking action right now, and apprehending those responsible, or there's names that are untouchable on that alleged list and he's no bette than Chalerm.. it's really that simple..

Same same but different???

Not the same, IMHO. Hypothetically, if you know one person who hires a local group, that doesn't mean you have the whole picture. If you release all that you have, you could end up with some disbelieving if/when you make the connections later.

Hence why it's better to wait till you have them all in the bag, before making these statements, that way, there's no way someone gets a spidey sense/warning that he's about to be nabbed and does a runner, you hit them all at the same time on the same day, without warning minimising the risk of "runners" wink.png

No you get enough evidence to convict them first. Or at least enough you think will convict them.

The current arrests have all ready put the men behind the whole insurrection on notice. The P M did not tell them any thing they didn't already expect.

One and the mastermind is unapproachable in his sand castle. It is the people he used to channel the money that are running scared. If the PM had said we have no more suspects they would know he was lying and not being transparent.

So you see the reality is he is being transparent.

".....former deputy PM Chalerm Yoobamrung, who oversaw the DSI board during the previous government, issued a statement denying the "men in black" even existed."

"...DSI agents investigating the "men in black" controversially shifted their focus to former PM Abhisit Vejjajiva...."

Clear statements of the former government's interference in police investigations to benefit themselves and their military wing. AKA corruption. Does anybody else remember an earlier statement that hundreds of investigations of 2010 red shirt crimes were dropped after the election? First step in changing an armed mob into "peaceful protesters".

Does anybody else remember an earlier statement that hundreds of investigations of 2010 red shirt crimes were dropped after the election?

No. Why don't you remind us of that statement?

No idea, but I found this interesting article. Maybe I can satisfy you with this ?

"The largest group of Red Shirts in 2010 were ordinary people from each region of the country. The next largest were the Red Shirt guards who were modeled after the “Thahaan Phran,” a paramilitary army tasked with terrorizing members of the Communist Party of Thailand in the 1970s. A much smaller group, the Black Shirts, were described to Human Rights Watch by journalist Oliver Sarbil: “…their job was to protect the Red Shirt protestor, but their real job was to terrorize soldiers… these guys were fearless. They operated mostly at night, but sometimes during the day. They went out in small teams [to confront the Army]…”They weren’t really ‘black-shirts’ – they were sometimes in green military uniforms and others dressed like Red Shirt protestors. They…weren’t interested in dealing with the Red Shirt leaders…The guys I met knew how to move and shoot. They also had experience handling explosives…The Black Shirts didn’t come to try and take territory – they shoot and then they leave, they hit [the soldiers] and retreat.” [2]"

http://www.globalresearch.ca/thailand-thaksins-red-shirts-and-the-ongoing-violence/5376310

You could try but don't ask me to take it seriously as an example of independent non partisan writing.

The opening paragraphs set out the tone. At first glance I thought it was the work of Cartalucci, whose works of fiction regularly appear on this "Global Research" Blog, but it appears he has a clone. Oh and your quote - that appeared in the your latest "favourite report to quote", the HRW one.

Not that your post has anything to do with my reply to the statement by halloween that "hundreds" of investigations were dropped after the election in 2011.

Perhaps you could post it in the thread with your views on the content.

you say

"You could try but don't ask me to take it seriously as an example of independent non partisan writing."

That from an in his head master of partisan writing.

• Like 1

".....former deputy PM Chalerm Yoobamrung, who oversaw the DSI board during the previous government, issued a statement denying the "men in black" even existed."

"...DSI agents investigating the "men in black" controversially shifted their focus to former PM Abhisit Vejjajiva...."

Clear statements of the former government's interference in police investigations to benefit themselves and their military wing. AKA corruption. Does anybody else remember an earlier statement that hundreds of investigations of 2010 red shirt crimes were dropped after the election? First step in changing an armed mob into "peaceful protesters".

Does anybody else remember an earlier statement that hundreds of investigations of 2010 red shirt crimes were dropped after the election?

No. Why don't you remind us of that statement?

You don't have to remind us of that statement halloween, sooner or later one of the reds fans will do it for you, may even post a link to prove it if we are lucky.

Sometimes I wonder if these red posters are actually yellow trolls, such is the rubbish they post. Like spraying gasoline on a fire. whistling.gif

of the violent attacks in 2010 and in 2013 and this year, and he urged them to report to authorities.

The only way I will be 'shocked and surprised' is if Thaksin and Chalerm are NOT on the list of those deeply involved in the attempted 'soft coup' of the Abhisit government.

Interesting topic this, rametindallas, the 'soft coup' engineered, orchestrated and bankrolled by Thaksin in 2010, which resulted in over 90 deaths, many injuries, and countless baht in damages and lost income. Not to mention the bad name it gave the country.

Compare that with the past two military coups, which resulted in no deaths and a return to order. Particularly the present coup which has seen many wrongs righted and poor people getting what they were owed.

I doubt if Thaksin would be worried about the repercussions of 2010, he regards himself as being above the law and always has. But I bet Chalerm and the ThaiRouge leaders who were calling the shots on Thaksin's behalf in 2010 are shaking in their boots.

As far as the op goes, I think even the Keystone Cops could crack this case wide open.

• Like 2

The only way I will be 'shocked and surprised' is if Thaksin and Chalerm are NOT on the list of those deeply involved in the attempted 'soft coup' of the Abhisit government.

Interesting topic this, rametindallas, the 'soft coup' engineered, orchestrated and bankrolled by Thaksin in 2010, which resulted in over 90 deaths, many injuries, and countless baht in damages and lost income. Not to mention the bad name it gave the country.

Compare that with the past two military coups, which resulted in no deaths and a return to order. Particularly the present coup which has seen many wrongs righted and poor people getting what they were owed.

I doubt if Thaksin would be worried about the repercussions of 2010, he regards himself as being above the law and always has. But I bet Chalerm and the ThaiRouge leaders who were calling the shots on Thaksin's behalf in 2010 are shaking in their boots.

As far as the op goes, I think even the Keystone Cops could crack this case wide open.

Considering the libel laws in this country, if you see it printed in the newspaper and the newspaper is not sued, one can pretty much rest assured that the newspaper printed the truth. I'm also taking into account that the newspapers leave out a tremendous amount of detail that, otherwise, might get them into legal hot water.

Just from newspaper articles, written since I started following Thai news in 1999, one could easily put together a criminal conspiracy case against Dr. Thaksin for his attempt to overthrow the Monarchy and create a dictatorship masquerading as a democracy a' la the thug, Hun Sun. It is well documented that Thaksin created, organized, funded, directed, and picked the leaders of the UDD/Red Shirts. With all the money reportedly going through Thaksin's wife's bank account (huge daily cash withdrawals) to fund the Red Rabble in 2009 and 2010 and Thaksin's proven ties to rogue army generals, including Gen.s Pallop and Kittaya (alias Seh Daeng), there is no doubt that Dr. Thaksin is behind the 2010 attempt at a 'soft coup'. The blood of all the dead and wounded are on his hands alone. He is solely responsible as no one else was his 'co-leader' or funder. He has still not given up and is making moves behind the scenes even now. If anyone wants to know who the mysterious 'Third Hand' is, they need look no farther than Thaksin Shinawatra.

When Thaksin can get 208 'yes' votes with only 8 abstentions for his 'blanket' amnesty, it is all the proof one need to see a dictatorial power controlling Thailand from overseas. This is NOT democratic and I am so thankful that General Prayuth is the man he seems to be and that he put country before obedience to the government of the puppet, Ms Yingluck.

General Prayuth claiming he knows all the names of the 'soft coup' conspirators is, most likely, meant to flush them out, to get them talking on monitored phones, or fleeing the country. I'll bet many of the top echelon are being monitored 24/7; waiting for a slip up.

+1 clap2.gif

Since the end of ww2 there were 16 changes in the thai constitution .or new national charter as to date. So on average at least every 4 and half year will there be another new or old constitution being drafted or abolished. Yet the only part of that constitution that remain are the monarchy. Long live the king. Nations Religons Kings