Ian Paisley: Politicians and religious leaders react to death

Lite Beer

Bog wader may be better!!

The Reverend, never a Priest - Jeez, imagine the shouting if you called Ian Paisley a Priest!!!

I call my bestest friend a fenian bog wader, he calls me a prissy presbyterian - all laughs.

Edited by Patsycat

I was never aware that people were arguing over "religions". The differences are not even due to simple tribalism or sectarianism.

The problem is, as that Mick almost put it, the existence of the border and of the state itself, and of the reluctance of the RC/fenian/nationalist/republican community to accept it.

Anyone with more than a shallow, surface knowledge of the subject knows this already.

The difference and debate is not about indulgences, purgatory or the real presence in the mass but about nationality and status, are you Brtish or Irish?

You may possibly have learnt something and be a bit less of a nob.

If the above is true; he will be joined there by McGuinness and Adams!

But as all three were prepared, eventually, to sit down together and negotiate peace, then I hope they will be remembered for that rather than what went before.

• Like 2

Moderators this person has used hate speech by calling me a fenian. Is this forum sectarian? However I am used to the little minds of these klu klux klan type bullys. I suppose it's hard to stomach when you see these so called fenians get democratically elected and seize power. Scotland first and the six counties of the North of Ireland will be next. Here Here!!

Thank God you and your kind are a dying species in Ireland. It makes my stomach sick to see you using an Irish flag with disrespect but each to your own.

• Like 1