Why so many Thai woman losing their hai?

Nalo56

I've been living here in Thailand now for over x5 yrs and been noticing an ever increasing number of woman from young to old losing their hair to almost being bald. As for myself, I'm partially bald and when see so many specially Thai woman losing their hair, it must be hard on them due to their vanity. I have also seen many adds for loss of hair treatment, is there an epidemic going on this country? Does anyone know why is this happening and the cause of such event?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

yes it is interesting, the different genetics......

Thai men keep their hairs...... If you see a bald Thai man, the chances are good that he has some Chinese ancestors.

One of my customer, Chinese, approx. 70...he is getting a bit bald now, but he recently complained that he get white hairs now......well like 3 hairs on each sides, most European have with 30 more white hairs....

But many women get bald.....

5 years and you havent yet seen a lady pluck grey hairs from her head,not to mention the bug hunting friends who also do the bonnet delousing or whatever the bugs they search for with their tweezers,there you have it thousands of balding thai women.thumbsup.gif

you must look at the 30-70 year old population not at the 20-30 year

• 4 weeks later...

it's the food

Thailand is changing from veggies to meat in a short period.

Fruits are getting more expensive than meat.

Other countries eat a lot more meat and less veggies and the men get bald and the women keep their hair.

So I doubt that.....Must be genetic.....

I think it's an female asian genetic thing not just Thai. Chinese women also lose their hair disproportionately more than other races. Don't think it's related that much to diet, since spend any amount of time in San Francisco where 30% of the population is Chinese and the same phenomenon exists

it's just the price the thai girl has to pay to have farang coloured hair. I know of one who whitens/colours every two weeks

there's not much left to colour, and she even puts a wig to supplement her plight - but she cannot be made to listen...

TIT

I think it's an female asian genetic thing not just Thai. Chinese women also lose their hair disproportionately more than other races. Don't think it's related that much to diet, since spend any amount of time in San Francisco where 30% of the population is Chinese and the same phenomenon exists

usually you can say on a 65 year old male: if he has full black hair, he is Thai. If he gets white or bald he has Chinese genetics.They are in the same boat with us (also with the bad teeth). But don't know about females.

it's just the price the thai girl has to pay to have farang coloured hair. I know of one who whitens/colours every two weeks

there's not much left to colour, and she even puts a wig to supplement her plight - but she cannot be made to listen...

TIT

I know a lot Thai girls who have never colored their hair but have problems.

Bleaching may make it worse but it isn't the source of the problem