"Do you feel more or less American as an American overseas?"

Tony125

Please don't call us colonial cousins. It is very annoying and about as relevant as a hula hoop.

Thank you.

My case rests m'lud :rolleyes:

As is injecting the US into every topic on TV dear boy ;)

Your "case" smells of overboiled vegetables and public school canings.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

americans make things better? plenty would disagree

The majority would agree, we disregard the rest.

the majority does not agree but americans dont have a clue what others think of them

I'm curious. Assuming that's true, how is that important? And I'm not looking for silly conjecture.

Do you have a clue as to what others think of you? Should we all be concerned about that?

in such a small economically integrated world, you certainly should have a clue what others think of your country

A PROUD AMERICAN, Living / working overseas since Viet Nam War in 1962.

I am and will always be a Proud American. I vote in every election, file my taxes every year.

When I Go HOME for a visit, I am treated as a curiosity and as an Ambassador for America.

I keep my nose out of local politics and religion where ever i am in the world.

Over the years I have also learned "When to Shut UP".

I am and will always be a Proud American. I vote in every election, file my taxes every year.

When I Go HOME for a visit, I am treated as a curiosity and as an Ambassador for America.

What's your opinion of other patriot American's who in certain cases claim to be Canadian ?

What's your opinion of other patriot American's who in certain cases claim to be Canadian ?

It' just because the Yank doesn't want to tip in restaurants.

That's funny.

I've lived here for ages now and it really is hard to lose the American feeling of needing to tip.

• Like 1

What's your opinion of trolls who claim to be funny?

• Like 1

What's your opinion of trolls who claim to be funny?

Don't be so hard on yourself, not everyone thinks your a troll dear boy,

acquiring a sense of humour can be quite at difficult thing to do, but as you have seen in a previous post JT is practising and is getting much better, so I am sure with time you can do it to ;)

• Like 1

Im American and Im proud of that fact. I really dont care who YOU are and as long as you are decent to me we will get along and have my respect. But that being said, there are many people who open their a.s.s. traps here that spew hatred who would never see the time of day in my world. The OP posted an article an interesting one at that, and out spews hate from the masses.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

There jealous that there not Americans.

Im American and Im proud of that fact. I really dont care who YOU are and as long as you are decent to me we will get along and have my respect. But that being said, there are many people who open their a.s.s. traps here that spew hatred who would never see the time of day in my world. The OP posted an article an interesting one at that, and out spews hate from the masses.

Never mind; there they're their

• Like 1

They're not jealous of their education! Edited by fasteddie