No Points For The Right Answer

lampard10

In the Kasikorn Bank this morning. Normal Monday morning chaos. 20 customers. 2 tellers. What happens? The lady teller suddenly rushes out of the front door. What's up? Someone left something? Has she spotted a misdemeanour? Has someone dropped something? 5-6 minutes later she returns, with....................................................................

A bag of food of course. She had seen the somtam lady pass by.

I was going to say the Lottery results.

Quite right too, she is the boss and what's the bloody hurry anyway - don't you know that in this culture it is fun to wait and be late for your next appointment?

What's more important - her lunch or your lunch?

Here in Guatemala it can be very similar. As Lampy described, two tellers, 100 customers in line...

I hate queuing. But I don´t get annoyed. I get meditational. Like Qui Gon Jinn does in the phantm menace, when he is fighting Darth Maul, and that elctric force field thing closes, he kneels down and meditates.

Same same, except for the kneeling and lightsaber.

But I LOVE to watch how people get angry when they are themselves responsable for getting into that cue in the first place.

As a thai man friend of mine once said, if you don´t like it, leave...come back later...

I hate queuing. But I don´t get annoyed. I get meditational. Like Qui Gon Jinn does in the phantm menace, when he is fighting Darth Maul, and that elctric force field thing closes, he kneels down and meditates.

Same same, except for the kneeling and lightsaber.

I am putting this down as a Thing To Do today. That and some of the pictures on Beautiful woman thread.

I queue pretty good. I usually get lucky or at least try to plan out the line. Picking the slow line is inevitable. Its at that time I'd lilke to throw my light saber at the person attending the line. I can always meditate later.

A family memory.

When we was younger and we´d take family trip by car, inevitably there were times when the motorways would be jam packed.

my father would always choose the fast lane, queue, or at least, the shorter one. My brother would ineviotably cry out.."Dad not this one... The queue will only get longer behind us!"