Tg Pilot Restrained By 5 Point Harness

GuestHouse

5 Point harness prevents dash across runway....Ooops!

OUCH!!!!! - I wonder how the pilot will explain that one away? :o

Johnb

'I couldn't help it when I saw the plane was French your honour'

'Fair enough, case dismissed'

Sure the pilot was Thai and maybe not English or even Italian?

Yes the pilot was Thai - How do I know - Because back in the late 90s Thai airways made a huge song and dance about getting rid of all their foreign pilots and becoming a 'Thai Only Company' - The announcement was followed by a number of safety incidents and at least two fatal crashes - one not announced in the press.

Anyway, no need to be Italian - Italy has had its revenge :o

Edited by GuestHouse

Yes the pilot was Thai - How do I know - Because back in the late 90s Thai airways made a huge song and dance about getting rid of all their foreign pilots and becoming a 'Thai Only Company' - The announcement was followed by a number of safety incidents and at least two fatal crashes - one not announced in the press.

But the headbut lives on judging by some avtars (how do you spell it!!??). Interesting to read about the Thai only policy.

yeah, the thai only policy.. but it didn´t last (possibly due to all the little incidents that went wrong). They actively have at least two english, one dutch, and an american, that IO personally know, working as international route pilots-

But the headbut lives on judging by some avtars (how do you spell it!!??). Interesting to read about the Thai only policy.

How do you like this avatar, copied from Totster but with a difference.

Moss

Police are searching for the Thai pilot who fled the scene of the accident, leaving behind two

damaged aircraft, a pair of flip-flop sandles and a half eaten bowl of Ma-ma noodles.

:o Welcome to Thailand and have a nice day! :D

Yes, they'll have trouble catching him . . . how can they identify him if he left his flip-flops behind!!!!!

Police are searching for the Thai pilot who fled the scene of the accident, leaving behind two

damaged aircraft, a pair of flip-flop sandles and a half eaten bowl of Ma-ma noodles.

Air crash investigators have released a copy of the cockpit voice recorder in which the following

conversation is recorded between the Pilot (P) and Co-pilot (CP):

P: I’m hungry

CP: I’m hungry too

P: I tell you what, you taxi the aircraft and I’ll go get the Ma-Ma

CP: It’s your turn to taxi the aircraft and my turn to get the Ma-Ma – You only want to get the

Ma-Ma so you can get to the prawn flavour

P: Yes, but I am the Captain

CP: It’s not fair – I never get the prawn flavoured Ma-Ma, and it’s my favourite

P: OK OK, I tell you what, we’ll both get the Ma-Ma

CP: But who’s going to taxi the aircraft

P: Well, I can let my Hi-So friend sitting in his free 1st class seat help out by taxiing the

aircraft for us

CP: But he’s only ten years old

P & CP MAI PEN RAI!

Moment’s later – CRUNCH

Sound of aircraft doors opening and footsteps running in all directions.

Thats just bloody funny ! :o

totster :D