another lottery day the weird ways to pick numbers

opalred

every person and there dog buy lottery and some of there weird ways to pick there numbers the strangest one i have seen there is a big tree root protruding from the ground beside a road of a night a large group with torchlights shine lights on root or mound moving the lights around

an old women will tell the group the numbers she sees

"every person and there dog buy lottery"

Now, now Geronimo and MJCM I do understand how the people choose the lottery numbers.

What I still want to know is how their dogs do it?

Good question, but I really didn't know that dogs also bought Lottery tickets biggrin.png

You have to ask the OP to explain that

Edited by MJCM

wifey has this really complicated number book given from the Monk - Not just for Lottery, but she also uses it to work what time of the morning to walk out the front door to go to work - lucky she's her own boss

...my boss too smile.png

Our workers use to count the number of flowers on a plant we had near the entrance to our house. Especially after my wife won using this method. 55555

Her mother put numbers in a bowl and then put a frog in. Using the numbers the frog kicked out. She tried to get my dog to pick the numbers, hoping she would pick them up somehow. That didn't work.