Manhunt for East Pattaya double dog murder suspect begins

webfact

Although I do not condone his actions, the do-gooders should see the problem we have over here. Hundreds of stray dogs roaming around in packs, many threatening adults and, worse of all, small children. A proper cull is needed urgently.

angry.gif Your response is sickening...

Why? I am a dog lover and have one of my own but a cull of all the stray dogs that roam the streets threatening both other dogs and the general public and overturning dustbins in search of food with the resultant mess being strewn everywhere, is long overdue.

With you 100% glasswort & bill014. We humans need to take back control of our streets from the stray dogs. Accidents, deaths, sickness, injuries every day to the tax paying human population caused by stray dogs. If the doggie do-gooders are so much in love with these mutts let them remove them from PUBLIC land & take care of them all TOMORROW. Otherwise shut up and let the cull begin.

I do not wish to see any animal suffer but the human suffering has gone on long enough.

Tax paying ???

Yes. You never heard of VAT or road tax among the many taxes people pay. When did a stray dog ever pay tax?

" When did a stray dog ever pay tax?" ? when did a pet dog ever pay tax..........

Although I do not condone his actions, the do-gooders should see the problem we have over here. Hundreds of stray dogs roaming around in packs, many threatening adults and, worse of all, small children. A proper cull is needed urgently.

Why is it sickening, he is speaking the truth

This article is about the inhumane way in which 2 dogs were apparently killed by strangulation. There is no need to cause such suffering.

While many will agree that a cull may be justified, it must be handled properly and with empathy by responsible personnel from the relevant authorities. This must excludes members of the public.

"this triggered an angry response by Khun Mana who then hanged both dogs, the pregnant mother and her child."

Dogs are not humans.

A female dog is called a bitch.

Puppies are not children.

In Thailand, the philosophy is let the dogs breed, do not take care of them, do not control the breeding, let them run wild and attack whatever.

Personally, I would like to see a little more time spent on crimes against humans.

Just saying.

coffee1.gif

And in the west they dump them on the streets or at pounds and tens of thousands of healthy, well-behaved cats and dogs are killed. In the west the philosophy is if I can't see it, then the problem doesn't exist.

A female dog is called a bitch.

And a bitch that has puppies is their mother per the ASPCA, not that a vocabulary lesson is really relevant to the topic.

http://www.aspca.org/pet-care/dog-care/newborn-puppy-care

"Personally, I would like to see a little more time spent on crimes against humans."

There is evidence that someone who can treat domestic animals like this can act similarly with children. So consider his arrest as preventative polciing.

Stats on animal abuse show a sharp correlation between animal abuse & other crimes, including rape, robbery, murder, sexual homicide, domestic abuse and more. E.G.: studies show 100% of sexual homicide perps (like Jeffrey Dahmer) started by abusing animals. Even cops, prosecutors & social workers say show me an animal abuser and I'll show you someone with a long rap sheet. Thus, we all need to get behind toughening laws for animal abuse to keep these violent perps locked up longer.

http://www.hg.org/article.asp?id=8011

Allen County Prosecutor Karen Richards handles cases of animal abuse and neglect personally, reviewing each case that comes across her desk. She is adamant that the link between the mistreatment of animals and humans is so strong it warrants close scrutiny.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/anti-animal-abuse-known-abusers/animal-cruelty-is-a-huge-predictor-of-future-crime-not-just-serial-killing/738701009510975

Edited by Rimmer

There is nothing abnormal about wild dogs (stray dogs) Its just socialites selfish views in play here, "me" , " I am", "My" Should we cull the wild Lions in Africa or Sharks in the sea as it would be less dangerous?

And some of you have so called dogs facepalm.gif

These dogs are not WILD. They are domesticated dogs that have gone feral but still needing human contact to survive. You cannot compare them to lions and sharks that if found in human populated areas most certainly would be destroyed.

With you 100% glasswort & bill014. We humans need to take back control of our streets from the stray dogs. Accidents, deaths, sickness, injuries every day to the tax paying human population caused by stray dogs. If the doggie do-gooders are so much in love with these mutts let them remove them from PUBLIC land & take care of them all TOMORROW. Otherwise shut up and let the cull begin.

I do not wish to see any animal suffer but the human suffering has gone on long enough.

Tax paying ???

Yes. You never heard of VAT or road tax among the many taxes people pay. When did a stray dog ever pay tax?

" When did a stray dog ever pay tax?" ? when did a pet dog ever pay tax..........

My pet dog pays plenty of tax thank you. I pay it on her behalf. Tax on the food and treats she consumes, tax on the poop bags I buy, tax on her collar and lead, tax on the veterinary bills etc etc.

The pet industry is huge in Thailand as it is worldwide. That industry pays plenty of taxes.

You may reconsider your comment once you kid is bitten while riding his bicycle, and you have to rush him to hospital to get the necessary injections and follow ups over the next 4 weeks, at a cost of several thousand Baht.

You may reconsider your comment once you kid is bitten while riding his bicycle, and you have to rush him to hospital to get the necessary injections and follow ups over the next 4 weeks, at a cost of several thousand Baht.

I stop and have a chat with the local soi dogs... they may threaten others but with me they are fine.

Perhaps the kid has not been taught how to approach and be considerate with the dogs... that is more a reflection on the parenting than on the behavior of the dogs.

I stop and have a chat with the local soi dogs... they may threaten others but with me they are fine.

Perhaps the kid has not been taught how to approach and be considerate with the dogs... that is more a reflection on the parenting than on the behavior of the dogs.

I consider it a bad reflection on the parents for allowing these mangy, flea ridden, disease carrying, pooping on public streets, urinating on parked vehicles, accident causing, biting, snarling, growling, barking animals on our streets in the first place.

• Like 2