• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 58

Harris Blows an Easy Interview, Trump Pounces: She is Just Joe Biden Redux

2. 36

Causes of High Electricity Bills in Thai Apartments

3. 24

Spain Threatens Hard Border at Gibraltar Amid Post-Brexit Tensions Over 'Generous' Deal

4. 84

Foreign Tour Operators Flood Phuket, Taking Jobs from Locals

5. 84

Foreign Tour Operators Flood Phuket, Taking Jobs from Locals

6. 28

New Bangkok Rules Limit Street Vendors to Designated Zones

7. 105

Why Do You Even Drink?

8. 618

Harris Lies, Americans Die. Illegal Aliens are more Important

9. 243

Should A Woman Be Allowed to hold the office of President of the USA?

10. 34

Thailand Live Friday 11 October 2024

11. 113

Harris Voices Outrage in Interview with Howard Stern

12. 0

Internet connection

13. 0

Phuket Employer Faces Legal Action Over Illegal Worker Incident

Large superrich exchanges

Can you walk into superrich and change one million baht to dollars for sure, or may they not have enough dollars? Any input? I suppose I should call them, but thanks for any info.

Also, what would be less of a hassle, a Thai to exchange the money or a foreigner, if either.

Edited by meand

I go to the SuperRich Thailand headquarters (the green one, usually has the best rate) in Bkk on a regular basis to exchange money both ways (Baht<->USD ) and I see large sums being exchanged. They do have a sign that if you are doing an exchange that is in excess of $5,000 USD to let them know, presumably so they can make sure they can accomodate you. I will mention that accross the street at PowerExhange (the pink one) they usually match the SuperRich rates, have less of a crowd and are super friendly, so I exchange there whenever the rate is the same. Also around the corner at SuperRich1965 (orange one) the rate is within a few satang. If you cannot get the service you need at one (exchanging the full amount) you can use all three in a single day, they are only 20 meters apart. I recommend PowerExhange because they are less picky about the condition of the notes and don't have 50 people in the queue and a 30 minute wait to complete the exchange.

• Like 1

All three are near Big C on Rajdamri road across the street from Central World. Rajdamri road is between Chong Nonsi and Siam BTS stations, walking distance from either station. SUPER RICH THAILAND Rajdamri

45-45/1 Soi Rajdamri 1, Rajdamri, Patumwan

Bangkok, 10330, Thailand

Call Center

T: +66 (0)2 254-4444

Power Exchange is across the street from SuperRich Thailand (also on Soi 1) and SuperRich 1965 is around the corner on Rajdamri Soi 2

post-218390-0-62361200-1411105119_thumb.

• Like 2